Sheegato alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@nine
kkkkk so a sheegato knows this info kkkk
Drop the subject you are a shegato maybe you have a mx mom or your laangaab I don’t know .you know how many times I caught you saying you guys when your referencing tolka especially reer diini don’t you know were 1 block from gedo to mudug to kismaayo you told @TekNiKo your reer ugas sharmake and now your claiming reer kooshin you go on and on how ur own real reer abti in kismayo disrespected you no real reer abti would dare do that directly in Somali culture that’s major ceeb I have OG family not even reer abti and they show me nothing but love you say shit like hawiye are closer to me than mj your mixing politics with family that’s blasphemy in Somali politics so your lying about your own reer abti how many lies do you have to tell for us to make a stand no sane mx man talks like you kindly f*ck off and stop researching us day and night asking me questions about Gedo if you really travelled to Kismayo you would know so much info from your own family why would you be asking me?your only here to tarnish our name PSA if this username is dissing it’s not in the name of MX

@Yonis @Abdalla @XaajiXumbo @Suhaib @Factz @Thegoodshepherd @Ferrari @TekNiKo @Luna @JONB @draco

@nine

Drop the subject you are a shegato maybe you have a mx mom or your laangaab I don’t know .you know how many times I caught you saying you guys when your referencing tolka especially reer diini don’t you know were 1 block from gedo to mudug to kismaayo you told @TekNiKo your reer ugas sharmake and now your claiming reer kooshin you go on and on how ur own real reer abti in kismayo disrespected you no real reer abti would dare do that directly in Somali culture that’s major ceeb I have OG family not even reer abti and they show me nothing but love you say shit like hawiye are closer to me than mj your mixing politics with family that’s blasphemy in Somali politics so your lying about your own reer abti how many lies do you have to tell for us to make a stand no sane mx man talks like you kindly f*ck off and stop researching us day and night asking me questions about Gedo if you really travelled to Kismayo you would know so much info from your own family why would you be asking me?your only here to tarnish our name PSA if this username is dissing it’s not in the name of MX

@Yonis @Abdalla @XaajiXumbo @Suhaib @Factz @Thegoodshepherd @Ferrari @TekNiKo @Luna @JONB @draco
I knew something was off about him. He doesn't know what subclan lives where in gedo. I won't respond to him moving forward.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There's chance it's @Factz 13th account.

You seem to not keep my name out your mouth after I karbashed you before as @Lordilord stated.

Like I said report to the Admin and he will confirm that I only have one account. Instead of slandering me, why don't you focus on planning a wedding with your first cousin huh?

Sv2h7CbQTcKRhvRLP6GHwg.png

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You seem to not keep my name out your mouth after I karbashed you before as @Lordilord stated.

Like I said report to the Admin and he will confirm that I only have one account. Instead of slandering me, why don't you focus on planning a wedding with your first cousin huh?

Sv2h7CbQTcKRhvRLP6GHwg.png
Pathetic creep, your life is as fake as that image.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Pathetic creep, your life is as fake as that image.

You seem to be projecting your fake life with other users on this forum. Yes, it's pretty sad alright.

Now instead of wasting your time lying about me. Why don't you prepare a wedding for your first cousin?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You seem to be projecting your fake life with other users on this forum, yes it's pretty sad alright.

Now instead of wasting your time lying about me. Why don't you prepare a wedding for your first cousin?
Reverse psychology much. That incest was the thing you thought to insult me with says a lot about your mindset. Ditoore don't you know the consequences of inbreeding? It's biology 101.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reverse psychology much. That incest was the thing you thought to insult me with says a lot about your mindset. Ditoore don't you know the consequences of inbreeding? It's biology 101.

Yes, I do the consequences of incest inbreeding which is why I warned you before not to marry your first cousin as you stated before but it seems to be a tradition that your clan practices so I will not question your decision.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I knew something was off about him. He doesn't know what subclan lives where in gedo. I won't respond to him moving forward.
Supposedly he went to Kismaayo and absolutely knows nothing about Gedo or Mudug I could understand if he was ciyaal baraf and never went back home but he claims he really went to Kismayo his own family would of put him up on so much game in a short amount of time there would be no need to ask me about Gedo

Supposedly he went to Kismaayo and absolutely knows nothing about Gedo or Mudug I could understand if he was ciyaal baraf and never went back home but he claims he really went to Kismayo his own family would of put him up on so much game in a short amount of time there would be no need to ask me about Gedo
Anyone from jland knows where others from that area live. He is either too young or is a sheegato like you said.

I can't believe someone would pretend to be from a different clan for MONTHS!

I doubt he's a sheegaato, not everyone is a fkd veteran like you guys.

I know about who lives where you dumbass.
@Shaolin23 I knew he was a sheegato, he was spewing too much hatred to be a Marehan. He took further than anyone was comfortable with tbh.
I know about Qoysaska Reer Kooshin and where they fucking live. Y'all can call me a sheegato if y'all want.
What the f*ck? Wallahi I never claimed Reer Ugaas Sharmarke. I said you guys when J was talking to Reer Mudug dafuq you mean?
Yeah they did disrespect me dafuq you mean?
I never claimed Reer Ugaas Sharmarke ffs I am Reer Kooshin none of y'all refuted me when I mentioned Qoysas of Reer Aadan and Xasan Kooshin I can mention where Wacays Xasan and Xirsi Xasan and Yuusuf Xasan live because I am Reer Kooshin.
I ain't mixing politics with family I'm from Kismayo I been exposed to them I know who is better to me on a social level and who isn't.

I'm from fucking Kismayo not Gedo so calm the f*ck down.

Last edited:
@Shaolin23 Do y'all know about which sub sub sub sub clan lives in Doofaareey or who lives in Cows Qurun?
Your own OG family showed you love well good news. That didn't happen with me.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
@Shaolin23 Do y'all know about which sub sub sub sub clan lives in Doofaareey or who lives in Cows Qurun?
Your own OG family showed you love well good news. That didn't happen with me.
Sxb its shameful and not our dhaqan for reer abti to treat thier nephew badly, but dont put that on the whole cagdheer people. Sorry to hear u had terrible experience, usually its the opposite.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dude has been exposed as that Dir guy @Odeg mascarading as Marehan

Hes the biggest sheegato and is finally exposed. You cannot fool us so claim your real father

Dude has been exposed as that Dir guy @Odeg mascarading as Marehan

Hes the biggest sheegato and is finally exposed. You cannot fool us so claim your real father
Shut the f*ck up you bastard.

You're just here to drop a comment calling me a sheegato and leave you ain't gonna respond to my rebuttals.

Last edited:
@Shaolin23 I knew he was a sheegato, he was spewing too much hatred to be a Marehan. He took further than anyone was comfortable with tbh.
How so? It was in Kismayo that qabiil was taken "further than anyone was comfortable with" when homes and businesses get demolished. But of course I should be nice to my Daarood brothers? I'm not surprised if you just came to drop a comment and leave and not respond to my rebuttals tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending