Sheegato alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to identify with my subclan Darood does it for me. I'm a staunch advocate for D-block brotherhood and unity.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Jealous of the kacaan? Where was daroodism when you stole the state and mjs where put under the carpet and targeted? kulaha jealous dont make me laugh

We never ''stole'' the state. We took power through the coup which became successful. Half of MJ were jealous of Jaalle Siad Barre why was SSDF created if MJ believed in Darodism?

Cut the jokes man.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Reverse psychology much. That incest was the thing you thought to insult me with says a lot about your mindset. Ditoore don't you know the consequences of inbreeding? It's biology 101.
Isaaq inbreed more than you know. They are obessed with isaaqnimo

Then what are you, I'm intrigued saxiib. I know Harti live in Jubaland but you said the South. Where in the south?
lol I'm Ugayslabe aka fake Darood still for D-block unity and brotherhood, that aside my relatives do marry Cisman Ibrahims

lol I'm Ugayslabe aka fake Darood still for D-block unity and brotherhood

That was my second guess. I knew you belonged to a Langaab clan, otherwise you wouldn't be a proponent of Darood unity. I thought Ugayslabe was Warsangeli btw? I don't even think you guys are Somali to be honest kkk. Some black hindu clan from Bangladesh

That was my second guess. I knew you belonged to a Langaab clan, otherwise you wouldn't be a proponent of Darood unity. I thought Ugayslabe was Warsangeli btw? I don't even think you guys are Somali to be honest kkk. Some black hindu clan from Bangladesh
We are Warsangeli when it suits us best, that whole Indian ancestory thing is blown out of proportions none of my immediate family look non-Somali.

One thing I've noticed about SSPOT is if someone from your clan doesn't like you he'll call you a sheegato out of the blue. Having a different opinion means you are sheegad for some emotional freaks on this site.
@Shaolin23 Why you ducking my questions waryaa are you a sheegato?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tell us the approximate number of Talxa soldiers mainly in Kismayo in the mid 2000s
I can give you a clue if you want

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending