Sheegato alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Did this happen prior to the year 2000?
That's when mj started sabotaging him
It happened after Abdullahi Yusuf AUN became the president of Somalia. He started a smear campaign. It was 2004 but the real smear and hate campaign started in 2006.

It happened after Abdullahi Yusuf AUN became the president of Somalia. He started a smear campaign. It was 2004 but the real smear and hate campaign started in 2006.
No shit yall sabotaged him 4 years earlier:gucciwhat:
Also :pacspit:@Abdullahi yuusef shit head had my uncle executed:pacspit::pacspit:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Nigga how is @Ferrari a Sacad lover when every one under the blue sky called Somalia knows the FAMILY link between Sacad and Ogaden is that of 1 Family.

Hell the first Hawiye to join the 2013 conference of building Jubaland was non other than us Sacad where Qeybdiid the Galmudug President send representatives to join the Ogadens for that conference, hell we even send an Bullet proof cars to the Odayaasha of the beesha barekeysan Ogaden against possible **** marexaan suicide bomber.

Your jealous, because we Sacad own you in Galmudug while my other extended family Ogaden owns you in Jubaland, walee xaraan ku dhal marexaan will forever stay losing.

We own Jubaland that's my state.

We exterminate cagdheers for fun you know.

Marehan keeps winning.

As for Galmudug that's a qashin state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending