Sharing your man with your best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
some women come by the dozen
511428c8c89db3c70aea0db9e2eaefc5
This is acceptable but having more than one wife isn't. These westerners are something else.

@Tukraq

It's all about how thick your wallet is.
Women are attracted to money.. If you ask them do you love this man they'll tell you he's my dream guy :icon lol:

Last edited:
This will be more common in future in every culture. With more women than men and many men get locked up or not marriage material at all. There will be far more eligible women than men. Gaalo has mistresses and a lot of women settle with being side piece for successful men. With muslims ut will be second wife they become

This will be more common in future in every culture. With more women than men and many men get locked up or not marriage material at all. There will be far more eligible women than men. Gaalo has mistresses and a lot of women settle with being side piece for successful men. With muslims ut will be second wife they become
That’s tuff, lol your forgetting a lot females will will fold to marry a ex cons. Not pakistanis or Arab females, but Somalis are ones doing that. Don’t underestimate our Somali females. :mjlol:

Last edited:
I can see the appeal

I wouldn’t mind too much as long is the other wife’s house is far away, that way I can have a 2/3 day break with no husband in sight (I like my space) and less pressure to having more kids. You get the benefits of being a single mother without having to be one.

I’m not really a jealous or sentimental person lol

Are you married ? If not open the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is true most men entertain and like the idea of more than one woman for their pleasure, but that is only easy in the abstract. As long as she meets his expectations, he won't have to look past her for satisfaction.

The thing is when you marry someone you do it cause you love that person and can see a future with them

I believe if a person is happily married they wouldnt get a second wife

Mercury

VIP
love isn't a tangible concept
When you love someone you go the extra mile for them and do stuff you know matters for them

If a person is in love with his wife he wouldnt entertain or go looking for a 2nd wife thats the truth

Tukraq

VIP
When you love someone you go the extra mile for them and do stuff you know matters for them

If a person is in love with his wife he wouldnt entertain or go looking for a 2nd wife thats the truth
Polygamy is not about men having many wives it’s about every woman having a husband, what about the love of all those single women

Mercury

VIP
Polygamy is not about men having many wives it’s about every woman having a husband, what about the love of all those single women

thats not love thats something else if theyre sharing theyre husband

Mercury

VIP
you can love more than one person, why put a limit on love sahib, its limitless

”if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

-Johnny Depp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending