Sharing your man with your best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Again, not all women are like that. How many married or are into relationships with men who are lower in status and quality? Too many to count. Cultures have sayings that point towards women being unpredictable in how they choose a man. They have their own mind and most of them do as they please, or would do opposite of what they are expected to do.
When talking about 90 percent of women are the 10 percent who try and be “unique” from the crowd and go against their nature really important to mention in this discussion ?

Women are hypergamous in nature:manny:
The higher you ascend the more will be in that sharing pool

Again, not all women are the same. How many of them downgraded in their relationships and married men of lesser stature? How many are into relationships with men who are qualitatively lower than they are. Too many to count. In fact, cultures have sayings that point to the unpredictability of women in how they choose their men. I think many who are now in conformity would choose different if they had the option.

Their choices are not always based on the standard set by others for them and social expectations.

When talking about 90 percent of women are the 10 percent who try and be “unique” from the crowd and go against their nature really important to mention in this discussion ?

I double posted earlier. Anyway, I don't know if I can say 90% of women think the same way. One thing for certain is how people are unpredictable as individuals.

Tukraq

VIP
I double posted earlier. Anyway, I don't know if I can say 90% of women think the same way. One thing for certain is how people are unpredictable as individuals.
They’ve run studies on hypergamy in relation to online dating and it was at the 80 percent figure so close enough

@TheShinning
Why is it abuse. How do you know that she was forced.
Why the negativity. Im not a believer in posting shit for everyone to see. It lacks a moral code. But whats your deal with polygamy.
What can you say to possibly lead us a away from whats our right. She could have asked to be divorced and it would have been a wrap.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
If we want to fight inceldom and its devastating effects on mankind, a moratory on polygamy must be imposed.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Asian women are abused to the point of thinking this is okay.

I wish my Faraax would try to look at my bestfriend. His face would meet my 6 inch heels.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its rare to see a wife thats willing to share her husband And out of all people with her best friend

Tukraq

VIP
Its rare to see a wife thats willing to share her husband And out of all people with her best friend
some women come by the dozen
511428c8c89db3c70aea0db9e2eaefc5

Ramen

🌸
War isn’t polygamy illegal in the uk?
Imagine letting your bestfriend and husband become partners in crime
Kkkkkkk

They’ve run studies on hypergamy in relation to online dating and it was at the 80 percent figure so close enough

There is degree of opportunism involved. So ladies marrying a wealthy guy for his money is understandable though these same women may claim their choice was not ideal for them.

Our culture required men to have minimum wealth in livestock to get married. Poor guys either eloped with a woman they fell in love with or stayed single into old age. With time standards changed. Now you marry with an apple. Obviously, these ladies who don't care about wealth and accept apple for marriage have different standards other than wealth can be argued.

I can see the appeal

I wouldn’t mind too much as long is the other wife’s house is far away, that way I can have a 2/3 day break with no husband in sight (I like my space) and less pressure to having more kids. You get the benefits of being a single mother without having to be one.

I’m not really a jealous or sentimental person lol

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I feel bad for your husband. He'll never know the beauty of polygamy :farmajoyaab:
please, he’s got all he will ever need in me, it’s probably hard for you to believe there are men out there who’re content with one partner and don’t let what’s in between their legs do the thinking for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending