Sharing your man with your best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
”if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

-Johnny Depp
love isn't exclusive or limited to one person lol so this quote docent make to much sense

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Most women would rather share a winner that meets their every need then go through struggle love. Let's be honest.

Not true. I’d rather struggle than share a man. Not my thing but I won’t judge those who willingly enter into such an arrangement and make it work.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

The abuse these Asians/Arabs women endure :ohlord: not only does she have to be okay with this, she posts about it pretending to be happy.

Please don't shame and backbite them. Say Mashallah and wish them a happy marriage as their marriage is Sunnah. You may not want a polygamous marriage for yourself (at the moment, at least) but do better than speak ill of them. If he can financially and emotionally support them, then wallahi kudos to them.

Lucky women, really; now they're not just connected in simple friendship but their children will share the same father. What a nice way to make a relationship last.

Last edited:
”if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

-Johnny Depp

I he was in a loving relationship then maybe i would actually listen to johnny depps relationship advice lol

VixR

Veritas
That byline is epic, “we don’t know the favorite, bc he says the same to both” :damn:

My prediction is, it won’t last. Why? Human nature.

As an aside, the highest likelihood of cheating in men and women is with the other’s best friend(s). They’ve taken it to another level, but it has a time stamp, for sure. One or both will wake up one day with poison in their heart for that line they wrote as being a good thing.

Somalis are having a crisis of marriage failures and the proliferation of single parenthood and the multi layered problems it has created in the diaspora and guys here want to emulate their deadbeat fathers and continue on the road of self-destruction and of familial dysfunction. No lessons learnt just like the anarchy back home. Go ahead.

The thing is when you marry someone you do it cause you love that person and can see a future with them

I believe if a person is happily married they wouldnt get a second wife

I locked myself out of the car one night late and wanted to go home to get the extra key. Home was 4 miles away from where I was so I walked into a store to buy some drink . I ran into this well dressed brother and we greeted each other. He was buying medicine for a new born babe of his. We talked and he offered to give me a ride home after he drops his medicine. He told me he was married to two women and he was delivering the medicine to one home then would return later to his other home which was located right where he picked me up. He got a call from one wife during the trip and she was asking about his other wife and her newborn, , which surprised me. He said both wives know of each other and are friends. And of course, he loves both he said.

He seemed decent guy and responsible, and he owns healthcare business. Some nursing home. He was driving an expensive car, a bmw suv.

Reason for the Story:

Love can be subjective. This guy seemed to love both women and care about them. Can every man feel the same and do the same? I am not sure.

Some guys prefer to cheat while married because that is easier for them emotionally than to marry a second one. In general, men like more than one woman.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is relevant, because it wouldn't be lawful otherwise
Its lawful because during those times there was wars women being widowed and if they werent married they would live in poverty

It was to help and honor women its not like today where people in their 70s looking for a 18 year old

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I locked myself out of the car one night late and wanted to go home to get the extra key. Home was 4 miles away from where I was so I walked into a store to buy some drink . I ran into this well dressed brother and we greeted each other. He was buying medicine for a new born babe of his. We talked and he offered to give me a ride home after he drops his medicine. He told me he was married to two women and he was delivering the medicine to one home then would return later to his other home which was located right where he picked me up. He got a call from one wife during the trip and she was asking about his other wife and her newborn, , which surprised me. He said both wives know of each other and are friends. And of course, he loves both he said.

He seemed decent guy and responsible, and he owns healthcare business. Some nursing home. He was driving an expensive car, a bmw suv.

Reason for the Story:

Love can be subjective. This guy seemed to love both women and care about them. Can every man feel the same and do the same? I am not sure.

Some guys prefer to cheat while married because that is easier for them emotionally than to marry a second one. In general, men like more than one woman.
I actually dont have much negative to say about polygamy but Its people who take advantage of it resulting in broken families

I seen to many that practice it the wrong way one that look for single moms on welfare who got their own house so they dont have to provide for her

And the ones marry a new one and neglect the first wife

Its lawful because during those times there was wars women being widowed and if they werent married they would live in poverty

It was to help and honor women its not like today where people in their 70s looking for a 18 year old

Sometimes I ask myself is Mercury a xalimo in disguise.....70's something in the west also get on with 18 year olds its called sugar dating and they have their own web and app platforms where they connect.. Atleast as muslims we honor the women by offering them marriage instead of using them as buckets in exchange for few dollars

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Mercury is right, if you loved the first wife you wouldn't seek out a second one. All of you ugly ashy Abdis can't even get one wife and you're thinking about having 2 wives. Idiots!

@Mercury is right, if you loved the first wife you wouldn't seek out a second one. All of you ugly ashy Abdis can't even get one wife and you're thinking about having 2 wives. Idiots!

2 wife's is not enough..
I'm planning on to get at minimum 3.... Did you thinn besha mj became landheer because our awoowe yaal where sitting around and playing love story movie with one wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.