King Sayid Mohamed archives, kew gardens, london,
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Marehan and miidgaan waa ul iyo diir xageed u kala wadaa?:lolbron:
72335460-934d-40d6-9965-ee4d4b92ddb6-jpeg.62046

Absorbed by the Somali
:hmm:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
nah, somalis by far and large waa sunni shafi'i madhab, just madhab, but central somalia marehan and hawiye waa sufis,

i dont belive you about yuor grandmother, you insult OG all day yet today she is OG conveniently,

what is her sub clan, sub sub sub clan, we need proof, you need a letter from the World Absame Council verified by one of its cheif members you have OG dna
Sufism is not a different sect all Somalis are Shafi’i Sunni I thought your a professor may Allah help us if you actually have a degree:mjlol:

Shaolin23

They are still their own clan. If we absorbed them why would they exist today?
Most of you married hawarsame and yacquub tho, rendering u all medgo. :kodaksmiley:
Why do all Cagdheers give their daughters to mid.go Barre Hiiraale wife and mom are Cagdheer so is MSB so is Farmaajo subclan :mjpls:

Sufism is not a different sect all Somalis are Shafi’i Sunni I thought your a professor may Allah help us if you actually have a degree:mjlol:

A sect of Islam.

[A]n umbrella term for the ascetic and mystical movements within Islam. While Sufism is said to have incorporated elements of Christian monasticism, gnosticism, and Indian mysticism, its origins are traced to forms of devotion and groups of penitents (zuhhad) in the formative period of Islam. The early pious figures, later appropriated by Sufism, include Ali, Hasan al-Basri (d. 801), and Rabia al-Adawiyya, a woman from Basra (Iraq) who rejected worship motivated by the desire for heavenly reward or the fear of punishment and insisted on the love of God as the sole valid form of adoration. The word Sufi first appears in the 8th cent., probably in connection with the coarse wool that many ascetics wore.

bro i am talking about the sufis who are so deviant they worship graves and believe the last ehlulbayt went into hiding 900 years ago, worship saints, those who have forgotten tawxiid,

the sufis of turkey and syria who belive god is incarnation of ali and others, the shirk makers,

Shaolin23

bro i am talking about the sufis who are so deviant they worship graves and believe the last ehlulbayt went into hiding 900 years ago, worship saints, those who have forgotten tawxiid,

the sufis of turkey and syria who belive god is incarnation of ali and others, the shirk makers,
That is true there are deviant Suufis but those ones are a very tiny minority in the world and i don’t even think they are in Somalia

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Should i post refutation of him by most of the scholars of his time including his own father his teaching are much alive and thriving today
i never said that dont take his teaching. i said they dont take only his teaching they follow the salaf. some
Wahabism is a cancer that has nothing to do with Islam. Sufism is the true islam.
explain what wahabism is. it doesnt exist.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Many here criticise Al Shabab but follow their salafi wahhabist ideology imported from saudi arabia. You’re cut from the same cloth.
bro al shabab are the khawarij. the way of the salaf is
yeah older generation are mostly sufi. the saudi salafi BS got hold in somalia after the civil war.
my dad and his friends, different qabiils, are all sufi.
stagfurulah. wlaahi brother dont insult anything they you dont know. your whole family is salafi if you thing about it. all four sunni imams were salafi. salaf just means folling the quran, sunnah, and the companions

Shaolin23

bro al shabab are the khawarij. the way of the salaf is

stagfurulah. wlaahi brother dont insult anything they you dont know. your whole family is salafi if you thing about it. all four sunni imams were salafi. salaf just means folling the quran, sunnah, and the companions
Is there a difference between the four major school in Sunni Islam and the teachings of Muhammad Abdul Wahab answer that question

Why do all Cagdheers give their daughters to mid.go Barre Hiiraale wife and mom are Cagdheer so is MSB so is Farmaajo subclan :mjpls:
Because we are now just finding the evidence. It will stop.
And barre bolt does not have og mom.
As for bah ogaden, it was before u guys ate bakhti meat.:trumpsmirk:

Bah ogaden anigaa abti u ah, dalal isaaq walaashii baa dhashay.

Here is a better question how come the only poons who make it got ogaden in them?:cosbyhmm:

Shaolin23

Because we are now just finding the evidence. It will stop.
And barre bolt does not have og mom.
As for bah ogaden, it was before u guys ate bakhti meat.:trumpsmirk:

Bah ogaden anigaa abti u ah, dalal isaaq walaashii baa dhashay.

Here is a better question how come the only poons who make it got ogaden in them?:cosbyhmm:
Im sure Barre Hiirale mom is Cagdheer I don’t dont know her subclan i know his wife is Cawlyahan anyways Hiiraale is a military man your only claim to fame is MSB who had a noble Makaahiil mother she wasn’t Oromo hybrid like MZ:ulyin:

Im sure Barre Hiirale mom is Cagdheer I don’t dont know her subclan i know his wife is Cawlyahan anyways Hiiraale is a military man your only claim to fame is MSB who had a noble Makaahiil mother she wasn’t Oromo hybrid like MZ:ulyin:
If his mom is og, that proves my point.

It is the og blood that drives them. The only reer diini muppets who became something are farmaajo n shirdoon who are both bah ogaden, the two bares who both have og moms according to u, I mean we know about bare senior.

The only other was yuulka who was ugaas sharmarke I believe and he got chased out of xamar with his bidaar reflecting all the light he came across that day.

The ugas of ogaden is mz. They are hot blooded warriors. Mz is like the wall trump wants, even their laangaab clans will devour all poons.

80% of them live in galbeedka. We sent 20% for yall and they have reduced u guys to tears and calacal. Imagine if they all lived in jubaland?

That is true there are deviant Suufis but those ones are a very tiny minority in the world and i don’t even think they are in Somalia

dude at uni many years ago i met algerians and other weired races who worshiped budaha, jesus and various other nabis combined, they were sufis, it was straneg to me, like seeing a half fish half cucumber, i was shocked, this was relgious week, they show cased their deen, i was spokesman for the islamic society, i met diabonds, ahmadiyas,

the vast majorty of sufis outtside of our shyt hole nation marehan destroyed worship strange things and commit shirk, the typical sufi from turkey, syria, indian sub continent are very straneg and cmmit open shirk

being of a race blessed by God and that has true islamic tawxiid i was shocked and confused, my handsome face would be like Agahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :dwill: when i met these deviant sects

Shaolin23

it was a mixed bag.

the dervishes got rid of a lot of sufi practices. Before them, i would say most somalis were sufi, but not the grave worshipping type.
the most sufi clans are marehan, hawiye, sheekhaals lmao.

northern clans aren't sufi usually.
Burco was the home base for the Qadirriyah order that was the main opposition to the Sayid Salihiyya order wtf are you on about:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts