Sh. Md. Axmed Madoobe refuses handshake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race? Lol.

And yeah alhamdulilah, we are and Shi'ism and other religions will never gain a foothold in Somalia.

But my grandma did tell me about some practices from when she was young that are Sufi practices. She was laughing it off. Although I've never actually met a Somali Sufi personally. I just believed most Somalis and most Muslim (Sunni) nations were historically Sufi.

and I'm a sis.

i say race because Somalis we think of our tribes as a nation/race, isn't this why we fight? we dont like each other because each tribe has the mine set we are each a nation to our selves,

i had no idea you are female? i assumed yuo and i clash before and you were one of the 1doors i used to karbash in here , my natural enemy since 10,000 BC

but you sound so cool and calm, you must be ciise?

World

VIP
@Ferrari @nine

It’s ironic how you say that the Dervishes got rid of Sufism, when they were followers of the Salihiyyah order. The Dhulbahante, Ogaden and Eastern Isaaq followed this branch of Sufism.

I agree sxb. OGs should marry other OGs.

my abtiyaal who are i.door(my mom's siblings from a different father), talk shit all the time in the fam.

My mom is reer dalal I think.

when we marry others, we give birth to the likes of @embarassing who support your extinction.

ugaas spread the word, no more ii.door marriages.

i am confused, is mum reer dalal or reer ugaas (both waa reer magan)

yes we should, careful about your 1door relatives,

i stay away from my relatives mum edos children who are 1door, they may poison you bro, do not eat their food, keep away

in case to visit dont let them near knives, guns, weapons, chairs,

and do not trust them with your children if you wish to see them alive,

keep away, stay away and keep them away, if they fall sick, visit them but do not eat their food,

you have been warned,

ideally dont marry from them, your father in law may kill you,

@Ferrari @nine

It’s ironic how you say that the Dervishes got rid of Sufism, when they were followers of the Salihiyyah order. The Dhulbahante, Ogaden and Eastern Isaaq followed this branch of Sufism.
we are talking about shrine worshiping sufis.
if he dervishes were sufis, then that's the one I was saying somalis practiced.

@Ferrari @nine

i dont think they worshipped graves like todays sufis, and certainly did not create false prohets like todays sufis from galgaduud

their one was more of jihad and training yourself to be a better man/muslim, today their pray to so called saints

i am confused, is mum reer dalal or reer ugaas (both waa reer magan)

yes we should, careful about your 1door relatives,

i stay away from my relatives mum edos children who are 1door, they may poison you bro, do not eat their food, keep away

in case to visit dont let them near knives, guns, weapons, chairs,

and do not trust them with your children if you wish to see them alive,

keep away, stay away and keep them away, if they fall sick, visit them but do not eat their food,

you have been warned,

ideally dont marry from them, your father in law may kill you,
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

They live here. we have a fob abit living with hooyo now and this nigga has no shame.:kodaksmiley:

he openly talks shit in front of all of us like we aren't ogaden.

it's sickness bro.

Looooool you both snapped.

@Ferrari you shouldn't make a joke out of what happened to QalbiDhagax. You know I was against it, we've discussed it like 10 times. It's slander. :bell:

@Teeri-Alpha im Murursade.
:ulyin:

i din subort dat dezision but I support farmaajo.:camby:

it's like believing in Islam and Hinduism.

pick one. u think repeating the same BS line 1000 times is enough?:comeon:

World

VIP
we are talking about shrine worshiping sufis.
if he dervishes were sufis, then that's the one I was saying somalis practiced.
Before and after the Dervishes, majority of Somalis practiced the Qadiriyyah branch of Sufism. From Saylac to Garissa to Dire Dawa.

Looooool you both snapped.

@Ferrari you shouldn't make a joke out of what happened to QalbiDhagax. You know I was against it, we've discussed it like 10 times. It's slander. :bell:

@Teeri-Alpha im Murursade.

your murusade? ohh

your mum is OG?

where on earth did an Ogaden meet murusade?

thats so exotic, its like a chinese marrying an Albanian, we dont often met, your race is very far away from us and live somewhere on the coast of galgaduud right?

we do have karanly who used to live in Ogadeniya with malinguur, mohamed zubeer sub can, they ere protected under us, we gave them camels, they made a bad move and decided to take babile county into oromia in 2004, we warned them, they have been assimilated, their land stolen, their females attacked, and their lands have been robbed, they want us to take them back, inst karanley murusades brother or something?

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

They live here. we have a fob abit living with hooyo now and this nigga has no shame.:kodaksmiley:

he openly talks shit in front of all of us like we aren't ogaden.

it's sickness bro.

war 1door has no filter, waa like donkey, feed him, he will still be ungrateful,

if it was not for islam and fear of God, i would have advised you to kill him, dont ever go with him anywhere and always lock your door, he may used a knife at night and check your food, most of them dont care about islam,

:ulyin:

i din subort dat dezision but I support farmaajo.:camby:

it's like believing in Islam and Hinduism.

pick one. u think repeating the same BS line 1000 times is enough?:comeon:
I've asked you before to name a single person who you believe could replace him and be better, you said you'd get back to me.

war 1door has no filter, waa like donkey, feed him, he will still be ungrateful,

if it was not for islam and fear of God, i would have advised you to kill him, dont ever go with him anywhere and always lock your door, he may used a knife at night and check your food, most of them dont care about islam,
:gucciwhat::whoa:

that's a little extreme bro.

I don't live with them.

it's just him and mom and some small children.

is that what you do with ur id.oor family members? u discriminate against them?:what:

your murusade? ohh

your mum is OG?

where on earth did an Ogaden meet murusade?

thats so exotic, its like a chinese marrying an Albanian, we dont often met, your race is very far away from us and live somewhere on the coast of galgaduud right?

we do have karanly who used to live in Ogadeniya with malinguur, mohamed zubeer sub can, they ere protected under us, we gave them camels, they made a bad move and decided to take babile county into oromia in 2004, we warned them, they have been assimilated, their land stolen, their females attacked, and their lands have been robbed, they want us to take them back, inst karanley murusades brother or something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beside, nothing should surprise you, Somalis from all over lived in Xamar.

I've actually read that those referendums were rigged and against the will of the majority, from non-Somali sources as well.

Murursade is a sub-clan of Karanle.

Serious question did Sayidka make dua to ancestors? Did he tell you to ask Ali Geri for stuff?

can yuo elaborate,who the hell is cali geri?

he did say though

if yuo want to see a somali chrtians, who is it? 1door

if yuo want to find a somali who fights like naago, who is it? MJ

he did also say if i am Ogaden my commands is the highest in the land, emnaing he had the right to rule becasue we was lander,

he banned hawiye from competing in poetry with daroods and 1doors, after a hawiye dude ruined it for them by taliing abut the sayid's horse ass, Ogadne were so shcked they abnned hawiye from poetry

he once went to eley, they spoke in af maay maay, he told them either speak af muslim or af gaal, when i am back tomrow mornign you must speak in af somali, they round around crying oh my god the sayid will wipe us out,

he once organsied a meeting for all Ogadens and told them come and do not invite Mohammed zubeer, they came in the morning, he told them go and leave, there is no meeting, they asked why he said i did not invite mohamed zubeer becase he knows his political interest and the interest of Ogaden, they are very confident, the rest of yall are not in tune with Ogaden interest like mohamed zubeer, leave me alone, iska taga

ciise mohamuud once went to the italians to collect weapons to attack sayidka, they attacked him and killed 4 of his men, dhulbahante and Ogadens, he went after them, defeated them and threw them from nugaal mountain, the Mj say it was 10,000 men, i dont think its that high, to this day there is a mountain in nugaal called ciisow siii soco - ciise carry on-menaing jump of the mountian, he said killed them like that, i dont want to waste bullets

despite being at war with mohamed zubeer, his defence minister and all the top leaders were actually mohamed zubeer and other Ogadens, like qaman bulxan the famous poet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts