Sh. Md. Axmed Madoobe refuses handshake

Status
Not open for further replies.
can yuo elaborate,who the hell is cali geri?

he did say though

if yuo want to see a somali chrtians, who is it? 1door

if yuo want to find a somali who fights like naago, who is it? MJ

he did also say if i am Ogaden my commands is the highest in the land, emnaing he had the right to rule becasue we was lander,

he banned hawiye from competing in poetry with daroods and 1doors, after a hawiye dude ruined it for them by taliing abut the sayid's horse ass, Ogadne were so shcked they abnned hawiye from poetry

he once went to eley, they spoke in af maay maay, he told them either speak af muslim or af gaal, when i am back tomrow mornign you must speak in af somali, they round around crying oh my god the sayid will wipe us out,

he once organsied a meeting for all Ogadens and told them come and do not invite Mohammed zubeer, they came in the morning, he told them go and leave, there is no meeting, they asked why he said i did not invite mohamed zubeer becase he knows his political interest and the interest of Ogaden, they are very confident, the rest of yall are not in tune with Ogaden interest like mohamed zubeer, leave me alone, iska taga

ciise mohamuud once went to the italians to collect weapons to attack sayidka, they attacked him and killed 4 of his men, dhulbahante and Ogadens, he went after them, defeated them and threw them from nugaal mountain, the Mj say it was 10,000 men, i dont think its that high, to this day there is a mountain in nugaal called ciisow siii soco - ciise carry on-menaing jump of the mountian, he said killed them like that, i dont want to waste bullets

despite being at war with mohamed zubeer, his defence minister and all the top leaders were actually mohamed zubeer and other Ogadens, like qaman bulxan the famous poet
Ali Geri is a Dhulbahante sub clan oo Sayidka taageeray. @World was saying that why do me and Ferrari be anti sufi when Sayidka was Salihiyah.
Dervishes were not grave worshippers

Thats not a fair question. It's not about Farmaajo, he won't be there forever. I want our country to improve, I don't understand what you want to see happen?
in other words, u wouldn't support him if qalbidhagax was ur dad, but u do now.

such hypocrisy.

alright i'll let u off the hook now since u admitted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beside, nothing should surprise you, Somalis from all over lived in Xamar.

I've actually read that those referendums were rigged and against the will of the majority, from non-Somali sources as well.

Murursade is a sub-clan of Karanle.

nah, karanley hated us and decided to join babile into oromia, 240 tuulos, they voted with their feeted,

the sultan of karanley was half dead and cabdi iley brought him from babile into jigjiga hopsital, the poor guys daghter was raped by oromo ordes, his people half killed, iley did everything to help them, even though at first they kept supporting oromo, he knew things they did not know,

i say kick them out, they voted to be with oromo,they hate us, so let them leave and be assimilated, i am sick and tired of lanagbs attacking my people after we tried to warna and help them,

karalety, jaarso, akisho, gurgure etc voted to be with oromo, they closely associate with them, now they tasted the reality, we protected them, gae them camels, females for marriage, all we asked for in return was we are majority and will rule, no cuqdad, instead they give us cuqdad, its like an albanian hating an Englishmen in England because they make up the majority,

Ali Geri is a Dhulbahante sub clan oo Sayidka taageeray. @World was saying that why do me and Ferrari be anti sufi when Sayidka was Salihiyah.
cali geri are faarax graad. They were the most ardent supporters of the dervish.

funny enough, their brothers reer hagar opposed the movement.

also his mom was cali geri.

in other words, u wouldn't support him if qalbidhagax was ur dad, but u do now.

such hypocrisy.

alright i'll let u off the hook now since u admitted.
:gucciwhat: It's not hypocrisy, you're appealingly to emotion when you can't answer any of the questions I ask you. I'm trying to use reason, what is the alternative you have in mind?

And allow acting as if you're the only one who truly cares about what happened.

nah, karanley hated us and decided to join babile into oromia, 240 tuulos, they voted with their feeted,

the sultan of karanley was half dead and cabdi iley brought him from babile into jigjiga hopsital, the poor guys daghter was raped by oromo ordes, his people half killed, iley did everything to help them, even though at first they kept supporting oromo, he knew things they did not know,

i say kick them out, they voted to be with oromo,they hate us, so let them leave and be assimilated, i am sick and tired of lanagbs attacking my people after we tried to warna and help them,

karalety, jaarso, akisho, gurgure etc voted to be with oromo, they closely associate with them, now they tasted the reality, we protected them, gae them camels, females for marriage, all we asked for in return was we are majority and will rule, no cuqdad, instead they give us cuqdad, its like an albanian hating an Englishmen in England because they make up the majority,
Are you... trying to FKD with me? :kanyehmm:

:gucciwhat: It's not hypocrisy, you're appealingly to emotion when you can't answer any of the questions I ask you. I'm trying to use reason, what is the alternative you have in mind?

And allow acting as if you're the only one who truly cares about what happened.

If I got the chance, I would kill farmaajo and his entire family for qalbidhagax so YES I care more about him than u, that's not up for a debate.

it isn't about emotion.

If your father was handed over by farmaajo, u wouldnt support him, but now u still support him even though he did the same thing to another man.

As long as there are people like u, don't ask us why we don't support the government.

Thats not a fair question. It's not about Farmaajo, he won't be there forever. I want our country to improve, I don't understand what you want to see happen?

just say you supoort him becasye of yuor unle khayre,

qalbidagax waa lander, he has a house given to him by uhuru in kenya, and one by ahmed cade in kismayo and jigjiga his cousin cagjar, waa alsi lander, and the b000n failmarjo was told to suck it when he tried to get ahmed madoobe to shake hands with him, qalbidagaz refusedm,

in return makahil killed many b000ns in warder Ogadneiya and we will sacrefice them in ksimayo if the mess about,

no OGADEN SHOULD BE IN A XARAN LAND LIKE XAMAR WITH M1DGAANS,

man is lander, he has 3 passports, jubaland he can land in, Ogadneiya and kenya, he doesnt need shyt from your unel or the b000n in chief,
we rule marehans in kismayo and Ogadeniya and all somali tribes in kenya get passports by saying i am from the Ogaden clan,

like your unle if yuo want, but if he ever comes to kenya or ksimayo or jigjiga he is a dead man, and we rule karanly langabs in jigjga, they sit behind us, we tell them when to eat and sleep,

let each man rule his domain, and that b00n and kheyre will never be safe in kenya, or anwhere controlled by us,

insha Allah

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
The salihiyya are deviant “neo sufi” group that reject tawassul, karamat of the awliya and tabarruk. Their supporters also killed shaykh uways al baraawe

cali geri are faarax graad. They were the most ardent supporters of the dervish.

funny enough, their brothers reer hagar opposed the movement.
Sayidka in Gudban:
Galaayuubta Hagar-Aaden baan, gaaddadow marine
Genbi waw ridi fulayadii, ganafka dheeraaye
Geeltoosiyaha waa la siin, gucurradoodiiye
http://maktabadda.com/diiwaanka-gabayadii-sayid-maxamed-cabdulle-xasan/gudban/

Qamaan Bulxan says white turban Hagar in the Guba
Idinkuba darkii Caynabaad, deris ku taalliine
Dagaallama rag doorkii la laa, duubcaddii Hagare
https://bahdiid.blogspot.com/2009/12/gabayadii-guba-oo-dhamaystiran.html?m=1
:what1:

If I got the chance, I would kill farmaajo and his entire family for qalbidhagax so YES I care more about him than u, that's not up for a debate.

it isn't about emotion.

If your father was handed over by farmaajo, u wouldnt support him, but now u still support him even though he did the same thing to another man.

As long as there are people like u, don't ask us why we don't support the government.

makahil kileld anough marehans for him in warder, liyu police, ahmed madoobe stopped them in ksimayo

khayr and failmarjo can never go to kenya, jubaland or jigjiga as they will be killed, like dogs they are both,

let her support her unle, we controlled her people in jigjiga and they claim maalinguur karanley, the are udner your trust, like marehn is in warder, yuo rule them in kismayo and in kenya they get passports by sating i am Ogaden, they are your pets,

uncle qalbidagax waa lander and he chills in 3 nations with 3 pasorts, he can land in kismayo, he can have 100 marehan slaughter under his name and thre is nothing failmarjo can do if we do that in warder or ksimayo, we own them after God,

khayrs enitre langab race call themselves maalingur, you are responsible for them,they are under yuor trust, protect them like you would a slave , you are their master, you own karanley and mareahn end of the day,

if qalbidagax decided to urinate in their mouths in kismayo or jigjiga or kenya they can not do nothing,

it isn't about emotion.

I support Somalia. Which currently doesn't have the luxury of getting rid of leaders and further destabilizing as if it's a normal country and not one recovering from war. Let me know when you find someone you believe is better though. Again I'd be the first to support.
just say you supoort him becasye of yuor unle khayre,

qalbidagax waa lander, he has a house given to him by uhuru in kenya, and one by ahmed cade in kismayo and jigjiga his cousin cagjar, waa alsi lander, and the b000n failmarjo was told to suck it when he tried to get ahmed madoobe to shake hands with him, qalbidagaz refusedm,

in return makahil killed many b000ns in warder Ogadneiya and we will sacrefice them in ksimayo if the mess about,

no OGADEN SHOULD BE IN A XARAN LAND LIKE XAMAR WITH M1DGAANS,

man is lander, he has 3 passports, jubaland he can land in, Ogadneiya and kenya, he doesnt need shyt from your unel or the b000n in chief,
we rule marehans in kismayo and Ogadeniya and all somali tribes in kenya get passports by saying i am from the Ogaden clan,

like your unle if yuo want, but if he ever comes to kenya or ksimayo or jigjiga he is a dead man, and we rule karanly langabs in jigjga, they sit behind us, we tell them when to eat and sleep,

let each man rule his domain, and that b00n and kheyre will never be safe in kenya, or anwhere controlled by us,

insha Allah
:gucciwhat: Enjoy your day InshaAllah.

I support Somalia. Which currently doesn't have the luxury of getting rid of leaders and further destabilizing as if it's a normal country and not one recovering from war. Let me know when you find someone you believe is better though. Again I'd be the first to support.

:gucciwhat: Enjoy your day InshaAllah.

no such thing as somalia, create dby white men by force, once your uncle leaves, your race hawiyes will act the usual they are and go back to looting, raping and pillaging the capitla as usual,

trusitng a haiye to rule somalia is like trusting a Nigerian with a bank and credit card details, yuor unel has already sold off somalias oil blocks and gets a share from soma oil, he is as corrupt as they come,

we will go back to our idneent states we hadm, i just want my Jubaland back as a country, we existed centuries before somalia was created,

lets go our separate ways, so you guys can go back to raping the capital and killing each other in xmar as yall have done sicne 91,

kualah somali, if your uncel oes you will be the first to attack it once the pm or president is an eley or some other tribe,

no such thing as somalia, create dby white men by force, once your uncle leaves, your race hawiyes will act the usual ******s they are and go back to looting, raping and pillaging the capitla as usual,

trusitng a haiye to rule somalia is like trusting a Nigerian with a bank and credit card details, yuor unel has already sold off somalias oil blocks and gets a share from soma oil, he is as corrupt as they come,

we will go back to our idneent states we hadm, i just want my Jubaland back as a country, we existed centuries before somalia was created,

lets go our separate ways, so you guys can go back to raping the capital and killing each other in xmar as yall have done sicne 91,

kualah somali, if your uncel oes you will be the first to attack it once the pm or president is an eley or some other tribe,
Seriously, stop tagging me. I don't engage in these types of vile discusions.

And
0D80D548-E3A2-4478-8198-12A30187D4CE-366-000000792A23B9C2.png
:it0tdo8:

did you know the sayid also said if a m1digan or marehan ever rule somalis they will be finished - he said when two mohamed rule, a marehan and a m1digan, ironic Mohamed siad bare and the m1dgan minister of defence were both named mohamed when the country fell,

he said Majerteens biggest weakness is they shoot each other in the back due to xasidnimo, imagien that, MJ killed their own president in 1969,

he also said to an 1door dude your grandsons will become gaalo, this dude used to get wepaons from the british, his grandson is now a gaal in acton west london he tried t compete for the Mo seat and his mother became a lesbian and she married a whitye female afetr the divorce,

did you know the sayid also said if a m1digan or marehan ever rule somalis they will be finished - he said when two mohamed rule, a marehan and a m1digan, ironic Mohamed siad bare and the m1dgan minister of defence were both named mohamed when the country fell,

he said Majerteens biggest weakness is they shoot each other in the back due to xasidnimo, imagien that, MJ killed their own president in 1969,

he also said to an 1door dude your grandsons will become gaalo, this dude used to get wepaons from the british, his grandson is now a gaal in acton west london he tried t compete for the Mo seat and his mother became a lesbian and she married a whitye female afetr the divorce,
Xageed ka keentay waxaas ee noo sheeg oromo boy

Seriously, stop tagging me. I don't engage in these types of vile discusions.

And
View attachment 64340 :it0tdo8:

i never tagged yu, i replied back to yuor thread which was a reply back from you,

to hell with somalia,

i dream south Ogadneiya aka Jubaland will join Greater Ogadeniya insha Allah,

your people can pillage each other in their desert called central somalia galgaduud, your people wll never be civilised, they are allergic to civil society and governance,

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Marehan and miidgaan waa ul iyo diir xageed u kala wadaa?:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts