Sh. Md. Axmed Madoobe refuses handshake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
imam hanbal, imam shafici, imam malik were all salafis. so if you dont take your aqeedah from them than who. bro you guys are falling for this western media bullshit. al shabab and isis are not salafis. they are the chidren of the khawarij that killed the companions like ali ibn talib. the salaf follow the quran and sunnah and dont make any excuses from what i know.

If the qur’aan, hadith and scholars from all 4 madhab are salafis (including the most prominent shafi’is like nawawi and shirbiini) then so be it. Don’t inject nonsense in this thread. Make your own.

:camby:

meel ay ku qoran tahay in the qur'aan - it's haraam to shake a women hands- please show me, if you want to get into fiqh, the basic understanding is that everything is allowed, except when it is proved otherwise. It is same to the context in court; the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies. show me anywhere in the quran, proof that women are not allowed to shake hands with men. bacaac iska bacaac leey.

khalid abou fadl- may allah be pleased with him, is one of the scholar leading to fight extremist and bringing the original islam back. He has many years experience from practising Islamic jurisprudence, grammar and eloquence in Egypt and Kuwait, and wrote ,many books and chairs many institutions.

lastly de-programme yourself, and this is public forum, if you don't like it, keep it to yourself and don't comment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaled_Abou_El_Fadl

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wahabism is a cancer that has nothing to do with Islam. Sufism is the true islam.

World

VIP
Many here criticise Al Shabab but follow their salafi wahhabist ideology imported from saudi arabia. You’re cut from the same cloth.

Ahmed waa Ogaden, no offence but when it comes to deen we are usually number one, all the famous somali sheikhs waa Ogaden/Absame

anyways shaking hands with a female non muhram(a muhram is your mum, sister, granmother, her sisters, edo, aunty, your wifes mum, your wifes daughters if she lives with her mother/yuo riased her etc are ok, but even cousin waa haram since you can marry her,)

Is it allowable for a muslim woman to greet a muslim man by shaking hands?

here is the hadith

For a man to shake hands with a non-mahram woman (one to whom he is not related) is haraam and is not permitted at all. Among the evidence for this is the hadeeth of Ma’qal ibn Yassaar (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If one of you were to be struck in the head with an iron needle, it would be better for him than if he were to touch a woman he is not allowed to.”

that ahlulbayt dude waa either sufi or shiite, may Allah guide you dude, what is wrong with you calling people names when they say its haram to shake hands? its got nothing to do with salafi, this is a hadith and for those who ignore it may God forgive us all,

That is true but how old is too old? What if the old lady is a gymoholic GILF thats 60 but looks 45 what about then?

(Reported by al-Tabaraani; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5045).

There is no doubt that for a man to touch a non-mahram woman is one of the causes of fitnah (turmoil, temptation), provocation of desire and committing haraam deeds. No one should say that their intention is sound or their heart is clean, because the one who was the purest of heart and the most chaste of all, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never touched a non-mahram woman, even when accepting bay’ah (oath of allegiance) from women. He did not hold their hands when accepting their bay’ah, as he did with men; their bay’ah was by words only, as was reported by his wife ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her). She said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would test the believing women who emigrated to him with the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “O Prophet! When believeing women come to you to give you the bay’ah (pledge), that they will not associate anything in worship with Allaah, that they will not steal, that they will not commit illegal sexual intercourse, that they will not kill their children, that they will not utter slander, intentionally forging falsehood (i.e., by making illegal children belong to their husbands), and that thye will not disobey you in any ma’ruf (Islamic monotheism and all that which Islam ordains), then accept their bay’ah and ask Allaah to forgive them. Verily Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [al-Mumtahinah 60:12] ‘Aa’ishah said: “So whoever of the believing women agreed to these conditions, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would say to her: ‘I have accepted your bay’ah by words.’ By Allaah, his hand never touched the hand of any woman when accepting their bay’ah; he accepted their bay’ah by saying ‘I have accepted your bay’ah on this basis.’”

My dad is sufi. :mjkkk:

Most sufis are full blown bidca tho. They ask favors from sh jaylaani sh abdikaadir. That's shirk.

what are yuo talking about your dad is sufi? agah, when did OG becoem sufis? is your dad reer waamo from jubaland or galti from the blessed mother land?

did yuo father grow up in mudug/galgaduud/hiraan where sufis are found?

i assumed only hawiye and marehn fromc enral somali were sufi, i have never met an OG sufi, did he learn this in the west?

this is strange to our race, we do not know this, we Pratice pure islam, where did he go wrong?

is he a lifestyle suif or grave worshiping sufi? sorry ugaas, i dont mean to get you upset, does he have reer abti/awow from marehan / hawiye?

Many here criticise Al Shabab but follow their salafi wahhabist ideology imported from saudi arabia. You’re cut from the same cloth.

Many muslims criticise islamic terror but follow their extreme radical ideology imported from early islamic literature such as the Quran and the hadith. They are all cut from the same cloth.

- Non-muslim

Stop using the same lines non-muslims use against all muslims in order to antagonize your (muslim) opponents. If you can’t discuss evidences without ascribing views to one who doesn’t hold them it is better to keep quiet. Rhetoric and sophistry wont cut it.

Last edited:

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Not shirk at all its called tawwasul read up on it it’s even promoted dont follow wahhabi takfiris lies and brainwashing :idontlike:
That’s not tawassul tho. Asking favours from dead people is an outward expression of shirk. Tawassul through the prophets and awliya is perfectly permissible. When you do tawassul your only using the status and good deeds of that person (regardless if he’s dead or alive) for example if one says “oh Allah I ask you through the status of shaykh Abdul qadir jilani...” then that’s permissible but if one say “oh Abdul qadir jilani please help” then that’s an outward expression of shirk. What I mean by outward expression of shirk is that it looks like shirk but if someone’s intention was to do tawassul then it’s a major sin but not shirk but if he did it with the he intent that the dead person can help him then that’s shirk. As for going to the grave and asking for them to make dua for you then there’s a difference of opinion based on the issue of whether the dead can hear. Most scholars believe the dead can hear (including abdullah ibn umar ra) while some didn’t (including ayshah ra) but it’s a fiqhi issue not aqeedah.

what are yuo talking about your dad is sufi? agah, when did OG becoem sufis? is your dad reer waamo from jubaland or galti from the blessed mother land?

did yuo father grow up in mudug/galgaduud/hiraan where sufis are found?

i assumed only hawiye and marehn fromc enral somali were sufi, i have never met an OG sufi, did he learn this in the west?

this is strange to our race, we do not know this, we Pratice pure islam, where did he go wrong?

is he a lifestyle suif or grave worshiping sufi? sorry ugaas, i dont mean to get you upset, does he have reer abti/awow from marehan / hawiye?
Ugaas my dad is straight up dhagaxbuurian. He lived in mogadisho most of his life tho.

My mom is reer waamo.

My dad married hawiye and marehan women before he turned 20, before he met my mom. I am guessing that's where he picked up the suufi stuff. He thinks he can marry more than 4 women, sufis believe that.

we tell him to chill all the time.

Ugaas my dad is straight up dhagaxbuurian. He lived in mogadisho most of his life tho.

My mom is reer waamo.

My dad married hawiye and marehan women before he turned 20, before he met my mom. I am guessing that's where he picked up the suufi stuff. He thinks he can marry more than 4 women, sufis believe that.

agah i knew sufis were crazy but thinking they can marry more than 4 at same time is ataacing the quran,

he must have picked it up from there, jahuur waa very adventurous and ilbax, they explore and try things out, they are our explorers,

is your mum reer camir horta ugaas?

just advise him bro and talk to him, our people are not known for sufinimo, he must have gotten from hawiye and marehan during his younger days in xamar and hawiye ad marehan wives,

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك

My mom is reer waamo.

That’s a lie just because your weird folks do such a thing doesn’t mean it’s a sufi thing

My mom is reer waamo.

agah i knew sufis were crazy but thinking they can marry more than 4 at same time is ataacing the quran,

he must have picked it up from there, jahuur waa very adventurous and ilbax, they explore and try things out, they are our explorers,

is your mum reer camir horta ugaas?

just advise him bro and talk to him, our people are not known for sufinimo, he must have gotten from hawiye and marehan during his younger days in xamar and hawiye ad marehan wives,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought most Somalis were Sufi or Sufi-like historically?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought most Somalis were Sufi or Sufi-like historically?

nah, somalis by far and large waa sunni shafi'i madhab, just madhab, but central somalia marehan and hawiye waa sufis,

i dont belive you about yuor grandmother, you insult OG all day yet today she is OG conveniently,

what is her sub clan, sub sub sub clan, we need proof, you need a letter from the World Absame Council verified by one of its cheif members you have OG dna

Ogaden generally aren't sufis. I like that about them

war even most marehans are not sufis, its just the few that marry sufu habar gidir and other hawiyes from galgaduud, marehan waa usally clean when it comes to deen, infact somalis by and large waa clean oin deen, its just a central somalia hawiyes who worship grvaes and create fake so called prophets

two guys who claimed a nabi were both hawiye from central somalia, the fake kaaba was build in xamra a few years ago by hawiye

there are marehans in kismayo though who dont eat halal meat slaughtered by non of their sect, to be far they have other somali tribes, they only eat meat slaugtered by their own sect, they dont pray with us and think 99.99.99% of muslims waa gallo, ahmed madoobe proetcs them afrter he was told lets kick them out he refused and said its better we give them dacwa, they dont marry their kind with the rest of the muslims, i forgot their name, these people were created after civil war

iran is heavily trying to make shiites in somalia, the bribed various hawiye leaders to infiltrate, they want to spread shiasm around the world and somalia included,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts