SFG Minister of Planning arrives in Puntland

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Of course he has to seek The Boqor’s blessing to enter Majeerteenia. How is this news?

Duchess

VIP
This guy is the smartest MJ I ever seen Ilaahi khayr ha siiyo Sheikh Cabdi Hersy
You’re a high school dropout. What do you know about intelligence? That predator is no longer MJ maybe he can become Reer Dini since you like protecting rapists.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You’re a high school dropout. What do you know about intelligence? That predator is no longer MJ maybe he can become Reer Dini since you like protecting rapists.
High school dropout? I graduated highschool long time ago alxamdullilah. Hes a respected Sheikh in Calgary and has many loyal followers. Put some respect on the Sheikh name he aint no rapist.

Afwayne's orphans cannot find respectable Majeerteen to support them, so they dig around our trashcan for lowlives.

They are not even ashamed of how much they beg for our support.

If a Puntite was President, nobody would give a damn about support from the Marehan community, as they don't matter at all. Hell would freeze over before we ever posted about "support from xyz Marehan town".

Duchess

VIP
High school dropout? I graduated highschool long time ago alxamdullilah. Hes a respected Sheikh in Calgary and has many loyal followers. Put some respect on the Sheikh name he aint no rapist.

He’s not respected by anyone other than fellow predators and rape apologists.

I heard that sh taabtaabte started buying bots after he got many disslikes. I personally hope that he gets famous, he turns every reasonable person away.

Duchess

VIP
Gunnimada Garowe iyo Gobannimada Qardho!

I’m not listening to the words of a fake sheikh who molested patients under his care. It says a lot about you that this is who you look up to.

“A search of his case records through the Minnesota Judicial Branch confirms six charges were laid against Hersy in 2006, including two charges of 4th degree criminal sexual conduct, two charges of criminal abuse and two charges of 5th degree criminal sexual conduct.”

Minister Jamaal has done wonderful job .Sanaag and Sool regions have benefited.he is man who knows the reality on those regions .he changed how things were operated before. Watch this video and u will see why Puntland and Somaliland administrations don't like him.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’m not listening to the words of a fake sheikh who molested patients under his care. It says a lot about you that this is who you look up to.

“A search of his case records through the Minnesota Judicial Branch confirms six charges were laid against Hersy in 2006, including two charges of 4th degree criminal sexual conduct, two charges of criminal abuse and two charges of 5th degree criminal sexual conduct.”

If this was true Canada wouldve deported him long ago, trumped up charges with no conviction is not enough… We know FBI threatens Somalis and charges them on false pretenses if they refuse to co operate

Duchess

VIP
If this was true Canada wouldve deported him long ago, trumped up charges with no conviction is not enough… We know FBI threatens Somalis and charges them on false pretenses if they refuse to co operate

Stop making shit up. That’s not how the law works. Do you even know what 4th degree criminal sexual conduct is? If he wasn’t guilty he wouldn’t have run away before he could be convicted.

I’m honestly not surprised you’re defending this. You’re the same guy who threatens to rape people he fkds with. :susp:

cow

VIP
Sheikh Cabdi Hersy is a great man with very good sources when it comes to analyzing Somali politics.

May Allah reward the good sheikh.

cow

VIP
President Deni has sealed this losers fate. He won’t be returning.

he is not a loser and his people love him. he is the 3rd most powerful man within N&N.

Deni can't do anything against him, it is his own people that will vote for him as per election agreement.

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop making shit up. That’s not how the law works. Do you even know what 4th degree criminal sexual conduct is? If he wasn’t guilty he wouldn’t have run away before he could be convicted.

I’m honestly not surprised you’re defending this. You’re the same guy who threatens to rape people he fkds with. :susp:
So why doesnt Canadian government deport him? Its clear Immigration thinks he is innocent

Duchess

VIP
he is not a loser and his people love him. he is the 3rd most powerful man within N&N.

Deni can't do anything against him, it is his own people that will vote for him as per election agreement.
President Deni is our supreme leader. He will decide who Puntland sends to Mogadishu. His word is final and there’s nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Duchess

VIP
So why doesnt Canadian government deport him? Its clear Immigration thinks he is innocent
Stop embarrassing yourself. If you read any articles about the case you would know why but you’re too busy defending this disgusting individual who molested patients under his care.

cow

VIP
President Deni is our supreme leader. He will decide who Puntland sends to Mogadishu. His word is final and there’s nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Abaayo imagine if farmaajo said the same thing? how would you like that?

for Somalia to go forward it is the people that need to pick who they want. Why are you against that?

You live in the west in a democratic country why do you wish for your own people back home to live in a dictatorship?

Duchess

VIP
Abaayo imagine if farmaajo said the same thing? how would you like that?

for Somalia to go forward it is the people that need to pick who they want. Why are you against that?

You live in the west in a democratic country why do you wish for your own people back home to live in a dictatorship?

Farmaajo created this version of Somalia. We’re going to play by his rules. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Trending

Latest posts