SFG Minister of Planning arrives in Puntland

cow

VIP
even the Majerteen Boqor burhaan welcomed Wasiir Jamaal. we know the people of puntland support the hard work this wasiir has done. Deni cannot stop the will of the people or that of the Boqor.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
All N&N won't come back including this man who conducted subversion against Puntland and stopped its development projects while lining his own pockets. He received hospitality in Qardho and a welcome in his own village and that's all he can hope for. He is finished.

:kanyeshrug:

This is good for Puntland as their relationship with beesha warsangeli deteriorated for the last couple of years by welcoming this MP who is an opposition to Garrowe administration back in Puntland would heal the wounds that exist between the state and the beesha

cow

VIP
This is good for Puntland as their relationship with beesha warsangeli deteriorated for the last couple of years by welcoming this MP who is an opposition to Garrowe administration back in Puntland would heal the wounds that exist between the state and the beesha

the people of puntland and their Ismo are N&N, only deni and aaran jaan are anti N&N.

cow

VIP
All N&N won't come back including this man who conducted subversion against Puntland and stopped its development projects while lining his own pockets. He received hospitality in Qardho and a welcome in his own village and that's all he can hope for. He is finished.

:kanyeshrug:

he is coming back. There is nothing Deni can do.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
even the Majerteen Boqor burhaan welcomed Wasiir Jamaal. we know the people of puntland support the hard work this wasiir has done. Deni cannot stop the will of the people or that of the Boqor.

Wait is this the same guy that sold the somali sea to china for very cheap or is that another guy?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Old photos of when he visited the Boqor in qardho couple of years ago. Nigga landed and left straight to Dhahar with 10 people. :mjkkk:

non of these useless dudes will be getting a seat

1632408652681.png

now of to realtalk, Do you work for CBB? How can I get in? I swear to god how do I get in

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
:mahubowtf:

why do you pick and choose when to believe in fake reer garowe propaganda? when it comes to somaliland you dismiss it but when it comes to N&N you eat it all up.
I dont pick and choose Bro so are you saying he didn sell it for cheap it made headlines everywhere

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Reer PL love Nabad iyo Nolol Welcome Wasiir too Dal Udug :rejoice:

Trending