SFG Minister of Planning arrives in Puntland

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Minister Gamal might be the most corrupt minister in Farmaajo’s cabinet. He sold our fishing rights for $1M to China, the deal being organized by his wife who is equally corrupt.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This minister is from one of the poorest and most deprived regions which is Eastern Sanaag :mjlol:
I've gone through countless documents over the years regarding development work from the IC which is directed by FGS within Somalia and the outreach in Eastern Sanaag is negligible :dead:

You have jetty fish ports being established in the likes of Hobyo yet Laas Qorey which was one of the biggest fishing areas with over 300 boats is dead and overtaken by Yemenis.
What's worse there has been no contribution from FGS on the Ceel Daahir road which is funded by PL state and its residence.No the PL state hate this minister who blocks aid for his own people and instead contributes street lights?

Why are those people in Dhahar celebrating the ministers homecoming?
What would be your plan to incorporate them into your nation?

cow

VIP
wasiir Jamaal will build a new Airport and football Stadium in dahar. no more going to garowe. he will get urgent funds from SFG to make sure it is build ASAP.

cow

VIP
States and FMS leaders have a lot more influence in selecting Lower House MPs and his seat is in Garowe.

the way deni wants to select MP's from puntland won't go the way he wants. Boqor Burhan apologizing to wasiir jamaal and publicly rebuking deni by asking wasiir jamaal to stop by in qardho is enough to tell you that the lower house won't be the same as the upper house.

i don't think deni can strongarm anyone. there is no Kenya protecting him and garowe is shared with dhulbahante and bosaaso is shared with warsangali and easily accessible by other militias. i think deni will be called up soon by the MJ isimo and elders and told point blank "don't destroy puntland " and "warsangali/dhulbahante and others have a right to select who they want"

the path deni is going through now is total destruction of puntland, even omar sharmake is warning deni

Last edited:
the way deni wants to select MP's from puntland won't go the way he wants. Boqor Burhan apologizing to wasiir jamaal and publicly rebuking deni by asking wasiir jamaal to stop by in qardho is enough to tell you that the lower house won't be the same as the upper house.

i don't think deni can strongarm anyone. there is no Kenya protecting him and garowe is shared with dhulbahante and bosaaso is shared with warsangali and easily accessible by other militias. i think deni will be called up soon by the MJ isimo and elders and told point blank "don't destroy puntland " and "warsangali/dhulbahante and others have a right to select who they want"

the path deni is going through now is total destruction of puntland, even omar sharmake is warning deni

The only way Jamal can come back is if he is in the good books of the Puntland SEIT (State Election Implementation Team) head which I 100% doubt. His chances are very slim and the SEIT has been given a lot of power especially in the last NSC meeting in Mogadishu.

SEIT is basically more powerful then FEIT rn

Jamal is doing igu sawir just to win his seat. He is the most useless MP ever elected so don't expect reer warsans and rest of the punlanders to show him some love. He deserves to be tossed.

The federal minister of planning mr Gamal sightseeing the peaceful city of Dhahar the capital of Haylaan region .

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Saciid Deni calacaal saying he didnt stop anyone and that politicians should know “words have actions” a veiled threat to Wasiir Jamaal

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah bro.

This don just needs to hang up the boots. I have been telling him for weeks that I do not want to see him getting karbaashed by 10 different qabiils on each thread.
he’s thick skinned and relentless lol.

@reer is right, he’s a useful asset.

Trending