Sexist Man in Somalia tells a crowd that women "expire" & that women have to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, women that are barren are not “faulty” and have no blame. Of course having a “career” late into your 30s will not be a viable excuse to reproduce potentially autistic children. Young women are far more likely to have safe and healthy babies!

LMAOO

Do you even understand that people don't decide when they get married and when and if they have children? it's "rizq", it's prewritten destiny. As for having children that are special needs, that's also not in people's control. Even young parents have children that are autistic or have other health issues.

Do you think you are special and above all of life's circumstances and prewritten destinies?

LMAOO

Do you even understand that people don't decide when they get married and when and if they have children? it's "rizq", it's prewritten destiny. As for having children that are special needs, that's also not in people's control. Even young parents have children that are autistic or have other health issues.

Do you think you are special and above all of life's circumstances and prewritten destinies?
You acting like this written destiny stops us from making choices and suffering consequences from our bad choices

Qadr doesnt work like that, healthy women should realize there small period for fertility and time for marriage, Allah knows choices we will make which is why its already written but commen sense is still needed

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What woman can’t have a child at 30?
:childplease:
Almost all women can have a child until 40.
:dead1:
Majority can have a child till 45 and some can go upto 50.
:francis:
This is just some red pill shit masked as philosophy. Why do y’all even care for these women? Most of y’all here shit talking women over 25 are single, unwed and over 25 yourselves.
We can see right through your projection
:drakewtf:
awoowe who’s in his 70-80s can make a lady pregnant.
That’s why 1/3 of Somalis are retarded.

NO AUTISTIC CHILDREN IN 2022 CAMPAIGN! STERILIZE MEN OVER 45.

A lot of men have this weird fantasy of trying to humble older women. Such disgusting and vulgar language but I expect nothing less from uneducated misogynists. I am sure that I will look fabulous in my late 30s and 40s just like my mother

A lot of men have this weird fantasy of trying to humble older women. Such disgusting and vulgar language but I expect nothing less from uneducated misogynists. I am sure that I will look fabulous in my late 30s and 40s just like my mother

It's because they're angry that women over the age of 30 would rather die single than marry men like them. They're absolutely obsessed with women over the age of 30, and would rather spend time venting about them instead of focusing on the poor woman who settled for them.

Forget 30s and 40s, there are plenty of Somali/African women who are fly in their 50s/60s.

Last edited:
You acting like this written destiny stops us from making choices and suffering consequences from our bad choices

Qadr doesnt work like that, healthy women should realize there small period for fertility and time for marriage, Allah knows choices we will make which is why its already written but commen sense is still needed

Healthy women should do what makes them happy, and worship Allah. This world is temporary and it doesn't matter how many babies you have or don't have, you will be alone in your grave anyway.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

It’s very backward thinking that’s inherited unfortunately.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
That's why I will buy and marry pure virgin and deflower her than she will be loyal only to me. Then together we will build our worth. I am power inside my mind - no limits bound.

Those that aren't chaste, deserve their way.
Soul Ties are real - Don't catch feelings 😈
True Love is POWER. My Power ✊🏾 All Me!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That's why I will buy pure virgin

:jerrywtf: BUY?!?!

036147C3-3555-47AF-9FA7-D86226A0EDE3.jpeg

Exactly, women that are barren are not “faulty” and have no blame. Of course having a “career” late into your 30s will not be a viable excuse to reproduce potentially autistic children. Young women are far more likely to have safe and healthy babies!

@Mount23 what do you mean women should be completed by 35? Even in societies in which wonen get married, they still get pregnant at 35 and above as women are still fertile.

Silly argument. Most women stop having children once their menopause starts which is around 45-48. The Autism argument is silly because even women who get married early would have their last children late as historically and even culturally people didn't / don't use birth control. My ayeeyo got married super early but had my mother the youngest at 42. My own younger sister was born at 40.

Women have always continued to have children late, even if they had children earlier as well. So, what are you advocating exactly? That married women are banned from having children after 35?

Most of you lot being Somali are from big families, I'm sure that your younger siblings were born when your hooyo was 35 plus. Most of your wive will also continue to have children at 35+ unless you plan to use strict birth control or divorce her at 35.

Listen, We have to be honest with ourselves,men and women expire. The key difference is men expire when men die while women expire at 35.

awoowe who’s in his 70-80s can make a lady pregnant.
Incorrrect. Women get their menopause at 45-48 walal. That is when they stop being able to have children.
A 35 can definitely get pregnant and they get pregnant everyday.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
It's wild that the women in the audience are clapping instead of silently agreeing with him.

A lot of men are angry that women would rather marry late or never marry instead of dealing with certain types of men, so these sexist outburst are inevitable. Studies show that 60% or more of men are struggling to attract women because of their terrible attitudes to women and things are simply going to get worse in society. Whilst many men think that belittling and insulting women will pressure them into setting and marrying early, it is simply going to have an opposite effect, especially societies in which women have choices due to economic independence.

Marriages is ultimately about companionship, something a lot of men influenced by deep sexism and redpill forget. Why would a woman want to spend the rest of her life with a man who has contempt for women, thinks he is superior and talks about women like their mere objects?

Last edited:
A lot of men are angry that women would rather marry late or never marry instead of dealing with certain types of men, so these sexist outburst are inevitable. Studies show that 60% or more of men are struggling to attract women because of their terrible attitudes to women and things are simply going to get worse in society. Whilst many men think that belittling and insulting women will pressure them into setting and marrying early, is it simply going to have an opposite effect, especially societies in which women have choices due to economic independence.

Marriages is ultimately about companionship, something a lot of men influenced by deep sexism and redpill forget. Why would a woman want to spend the rest of her life with a man who has contempt for women, thinks he is superior and talks about women like their mere objects?
Do you think the redpill phenomenon exists in Somalia or is it pure ignorance driving them?

Do you think the redpill phenomenon exists in Somalia or is it pure ignorance driving them?
It’s straight up sexism which is what redpill is. Redpill views are ancient. It is only coming up now because a lot of young men are insecure and also back home men are also insecure as they can’t control the things that matter such as nation security, tackling poverty, khaat and the other social issues we have, so shaming women is the only way they can feel like ‘men’.

what is insane is that in Somalia women are usually married by 20. The girls that get married at 30 are the ones that are on their 2nd or 3rd marriage and hence usually already have children if Allah blesses them with it. So why did that so called Islamic speaker feel the need to talk about the topic? What does that tell you about the state of our men back home?

Last edited:
We were created to single out tawheed Al Uluhiya, as kufar Al Quraysh believed in tawheed Al Rubububiya or Lordship of Allah but went astray as they didn't single out Allah in his tawheed Al Uluhiya or worship. If Lordship only belongs to Allah, so every act of worship will autanatically belong to Allah alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.