Sexist Man in Somalia tells a crowd that women "expire" & that women have to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
But a woman's sole purpose isn't producing, are you an athiest or something? Allah told us our purpose is to worship him, the only time you can ever consider a woman or any human infact 'expired' is when they stop worshipping Allah.
As the children of Adam and Xaawo, our main purpose is the worship of our creator.
Our second purpose is to procreate, if that isn’t possible due to a woman’s age, then what purpose does her marriage to a man fulfill. Other than intimacy and companionship.

There are childless couples who have left behind a greater legacy than most childbearing humans. By raising a lot of orphans and so forth. We don't know what is really a test or a blessing in disguise. Who has more 'good deeds' at the end. We will find out.

All I know is that humans make other humans miserable by concocting goalposts that have no basis in religion.
You’re confusing a persons β€˜personal value’ and merit to society and in front of Allah with their β€˜sexual market value’.
For example there was a famous sahaabi julaibeeb who was a shaheed, he was poor and very ugly. Nobody gave him the time nor did any woman want him. He got married with the help of the messanger. The woman who he married accepted it coz the prophet asked her to marry julaibeeb, her parents refused at first. Despite his low status in society he died a shaheed, Infromt of Allah he wasn’t low.

that’s just life.

As the children of Adam and Xaawo, our main purpose is the worship of our creator.
Our second purpose is to procreate, if that isn’t possible due to a woman’s age, then what purpose does her marriage to a man fulfill. Other than intimacy and companionship.
Please refer to:
When Allah said View attachment 239605
Was he talking to all Humans or men only, some of y'all need to fix your egos and realize women weren't created solely for the purpose of being baby making machines.
You say that women are "expired" when they do not produce children, then you bring the definition of expired talking about how it means when something no longer serves its purpose anymore thus being useless, but what you fail to understand is that Allah created humans as a whole for no other reason except to worship him, so us worshipping Allah is our purpose as mankind, men or women aside. You can't call anybody expired just because they don't have children when a person is only considered expired when they abandon the worship of Allah because that is when they lose their purpose. I only care about what Allah or the prophet s.a.w view things like this because the prophet s.a.w and Allah s.w.t did not refer to unmarried women or men as "expired" sorry Kane!

He not only tells women that they are 'expired' after a certain age. He is also saying that women have to work so they can pay sadaqo and feed the poor.
Since when do women have to work? I also love how he sprinkles in Islamic verses to justify his sick opinions.
Women are human beings, not products or food. Khadijah AS, was 40 years old when she married the prophet Muhammed SAW and she gave birth to their children.
No woman or human "expires", we just age like all living creatures. Your main purpose on earth is not to be seen as desirable by other humans, but to worship Allah first and foremost. I cannot believe that monsters like this are allowed to hold public speeches.

But what's new to me, is that they are trying to convince women to work on top of being a full-time maid and baby factory.

This uncle is based in my opinion.

He not only tells women that they are 'expired' after a certain age. He is also saying that women have to work so they can pay sadaqo and feed the poor.
Since when do women have to work? I also love how he sprinkles in Islamic verses to justify his sick opinions.
Women are human beings, not products or food. Khadijah AS, was 40 years old when she married the prophet Muhammed SAW and she gave birth to their children.
No woman or human "expires", we just age like all living creatures. Your main purpose on earth is not to be seen as desirable by other humans, but to worship Allah first and foremost. I cannot believe that monsters like this are allowed to hold public speeches.

But what's new to me, is that they are trying to convince women to work on top of being a full-time maid and baby factory.

Any man that's trying to marry to have children isn't looking for a woman over 30 in most cases, because Biologically that woman has higher chances that her eggs aren't as good as those of 18--30 years old, hence the reason most men marry women much younger than them all over the world, science ka been ma sheego😞

Listen, We have to be honest with ourselves,men and women expire. The key difference is men expire when men die while women expire at 35.

awoowe who’s in his 70-80s can make a lady pregnant.

Listen, We have to be honest with ourselves,men and women expire. The key difference is men expire when men die while women expire at 35.

awoowe who’s in his 70-80s can make a lady pregnant.
Men's sperm lowers in quality when they become older, they lose their virility and start to bald, get erectile dysfunction. Women have their "prime" years but so do men.

Any man that's trying to marry to have children isn't looking for a woman over 30 in most cases, because Biologically that woman has higher chances that her eggs aren't as good as those of 18--30 years old, hence the reason most men marry women much younger than them all over the world, science ka been ma sheego😞

Why are human beings being viewed through the lens of reproduction instead of their overall value? That's my issue with this disgusting 'ripe' and 'expired' talk.

You’re confusing a persons β€˜personal value’ and merit to society and in front of Allah with their β€˜sexual market value’.
For example there was a famous sahaabi julaibeeb who was a shaheed, he was poor and very ugly. Nobody gave him the time nor did any woman want him. He got married with the help of the messanger. The woman who he married accepted it coz the prophet asked her to marry julaibeeb, her parents refused at first. Despite his low status in society he died a shaheed, Infromt of Allah he wasn’t low.

that’s just life.

I'm not confusing the two. I just believe a person's value in front of Allah is far more important than society's opinion. Society is faulty. Islam is not.

If a man or a woman cannot bear children, it doesn't make them less valuable. I don't see humans as brood mares.

The entire purpose of marriage is intimacy and companionship, children are a bonus, not a guarantee. Children are not guaranteed for men and not for women. Furthermore, no human on earth decides whether they are born infertile or not. It's divine decree. Even when a couple has children, those children will eventually move out or in some awful cases, these children die. That doesn't mean their marriage is worthless.

In fact, no human is useless, no human is without purpose. Whether they are fertile or infertile, whether they are mentally ill or mentally sound and so forth. We all carry value and purpose in front of Allah SWT. Only other humans try to demean others and speculate on who is valuable and who isn't.

If a man gets into a freak accident and loses his testicles, should he kill himself?

Actually, most men date and marry women in their own age-range. Maybe in places like Yemen, Adult men marry female children, but I wouldn't argue it's the norm all over the world.
Regardless of what, why is there so much focus placed on marriage, reproduction and sexual attractiveness over things like; worshipping Allah and being a contributing member of society? That doesn't sound normal to me.

Nobody has the power to decide whether they get married or not, or whether they have children or not. Nobody can decide when they die either. It's prewritten.

95% or more of Women expire fertility wise after 45 years of age, dont spread bullshit here

And Women have to work obviously whether thats at Home or outside, humans were created to strive

95% or more of Women expire fertility wise after 45 years of age, dont spread bullshit here

And Women have to work obviously whether thats at Home or outside, humans were created to strive

The only "expiration" is mortality. We 'expire' when we drop dead.

You talk about age, have you never met you never met YOUNG sterile or infertile people? Do you consider them worthless? Do you think you are better than them or that you are favoured by Allah.

I really wonder about some of you.

Some of you talk like you are promised eternal fertility and countless immortal healthy children. You talk like you decided and wrote your own destiny in life. You better watch your arrogance and ignorance and pray a freak accident doesn't befall you that renders you infertile. Because with your mentality, you'd see yourself as 'expired' or 'faulty'. Will 'society' lash you in public for failing them. You live for the approval of others and Society is the altar you worship at.

The only "expiration" is mortality. We 'expire' when we drop dead.

You talk about age, have you never met you never met YOUNG sterile or infertile people? Do you consider them worthless? Do you think you are better than them or that you are favoured by Allah.

I really wonder about some of you.
Talking about expiration in fertility, yes there are young people who are infertile and nothing wrong with that

But dont fool healthy females here, most of their breeding should be completed before 35 like God biologically intended

@Angelina :damn::damn:

Talking about expiration in fertility, yes there are young people who are infertile and nothing wrong with that

But dont fool healthy females here, most of their breeding should be completed before 35 like God biologically intended

Women will marry and have children if Allah has written it. Same goes for men. You don't decide this, society doesn't decide this.

My intention is not to 'fool' anyone, it's to tell people they are not worthless if they don't have offspring.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Exactly, women that are barren are not β€œfaulty” and have no blame. Of course having a β€œcareer” late into your 30s will not be a viable excuse to reproduce potentially autistic children. Young women are far more likely to have safe and healthy babies!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The reality is that women are more useful to society for longer in Somalia, whether they have a child or not.

This sheikh should preoccupy himself with the khat chewing, violent male youth of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.