Sexist Man in Somalia tells a crowd that women "expire" & that women have to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
He (the man in the video) is horrible. People like him should stop hiding behind the faith if they have no knowledge in jurisprudence and don't know how to properly communicate with people.

It’s straight up sexism which is what redpill is. Redpill views are ancient. It is only coming up now because a lot of young men are insecure and also back home men are also insecure as they can’t control the things that matter such as nation security, tackling poverty, khaat and the other social issues we have, so shaming women is the only way they can feel like β€˜men’.

what is insane is that in Somalia women are usually married by 20. The girls that get married at 30 are the ones that are on their 2nd or 3rd marriage and hence usually already have children if Allah blesses them with it. So why did that so called Islamic speaker feel the need to talk about the topic? What does that tell you about the state of our men back home?

As if one guy can speak for all Somali men. This lady is always on some generalization spree against Somali men. Not sure if we're dealing with your own "insecurity' towards Somali men, but it definitely looks like it.

Awad

ΨΉΨ§Ψ―Ω„ | Ψ¬Ψ§Ω…ΨΉΨ© الدفاع Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±Ψ¨ΩŠ
It’s straight up sexism which is what redpill is. Redpill views are ancient. It is only coming up now because a lot of young men are insecure and also back home men are also insecure as they can’t control the things that matter such as nation security, tackling poverty, khaat and the other social issues we have, so shaming women is the only way they can feel like β€˜men’.

what is insane is that in Somalia women are usually married by 20. The girls that get married at 30 are the ones that are on their 2nd or 3rd marriage and hence usually already have children if Allah blesses them with it. So why did that so called Islamic speaker feel the need to talk about the topic? What does that tell you about the state of our men back home?
What do you think of men like Saudi arabians that not only have a successful country but treat their women way worse than Somalis?

As if one guy can speak for all Somali men. This lady is always on some generalization spree against Somali men. Not sure if we're dealing with your own "insecurity' towards Somali men, but it definitely looks like it.
See how she uses the word β€œfeel”. Emotionalism at its finest.

Awad

See how she uses the word β€œfeel”. Emotionalism at its finest.
You side with the zimbawaian Roorieg but not me? I thought we were buds.... :(

Last edited:

Awad

Man, are you that desperate to ask someone to like and agree with your comment? Never seen before a Somali man asking other Somali men to hug him.....That is so odd. :camby::heh:
68 IQ

The entire purpose of marriage is intimacy and companionship, children are a bonus, not a guarantee. Children are not guaranteed for men and not for women. Furthermore, no human on earth decides whether they are born infertile or not. It's divine decree. Even when a couple has children, those children will eventually move out or in some awful cases, these children die. That doesn't mean their marriage is worthless.

In fact, no human is useless, no human is without purpose. Whether they are fertile or infertile, whether they are mentally ill or mentally sound and so forth. We all carry value and purpose in front of Allah SWT. Only other humans try to demean others and speculate on who is valuable and who isn't.

If a man gets into a freak accident and loses his testicles, should he kill himself?
Genuine intimacy is for the woman’s benefit, so is companionship. A man is suppose to provide, protect and please a woman for what? If not for offsprings to continue his name and legacy.

No human being is useless not even the physically challenged, but a woman who cannot give birth, due to old age.
Is not marriage material for a man who wants children, so to him for that specific purpose she could be labeled as expired.

Men with erectile dysfunction in our community are deemed as expired, Somali culture is politically incorrect like that.

Biologically speaking nothing the old man said is wrong, was it a bit insensitive sure, but it wasn’t false.

Genuine intimacy is for the woman’s benefit, so is companionship. A man is suppose to provide, protect and please a woman for what? If not for offsprings to continue his name and legacy.

No human being is useless not even the physically challenged, but a woman who cannot give birth, due to old age.
Is not marriage material for a man who wants children, so to him for that specific purpose she could be labeled as expired.

Men with erectile dysfunction in our community are deemed as expired, Somali culture is politically incorrect like that.

Biologically speaking nothing the old man said is wrong, was it a bit insensitive sure, but it wasn’t false.

I feel sorry for you if you think intimacy and companionship is for only for women.
I would strongly recommend you read the Prophet Muhammed SAW's Seerah. Maybe this will change your outlook on humanity.

Abaq

VIP
This is why I advocate for female teachers, female Islamic scholars and for girls/women to learn the deen instead of waiting for sick creatures like this to paint a false narrative. A girl/woman's worth is not defined by men, it's not defined by catering to men or birthing their babies. The only thing you "have" to do, is worship Allah, that's it. You certainly never have to marry losers like this.
Forget this loser, but what about the following? Obeying the husband and being dutiful to him is worshipping Allah:

"If I were to command anyone to make prostration before another I would command women to prostrate themselves before their husbands, because of the special right over them given to husbands by Allah" Sunan Abi Dawood, saheeh

Also @Kane

Your claim that intimacy and companionship is only for women is very bizarre. Have you never seen men and women over the age of 40/50/60/70 dating and getting married? Not everyone marries or seeks out a partner for the purpose of procreation. Men and Women were created to keep each other company, to be the comfort of each other's eyes, to be like clothing for one another. Your understanding of human relations are not rooted in Islam.

Forget this loser, but what about the following? Obeying the husband and being dutiful to him is worshipping Allah:

"If I were to command anyone to make prostration before another I would command women to prostrate themselves before their husbands, because of the special right over them given to husbands by Allah" Sunan Abi Dawood, saheeh

A husband that is righteous, who provides and protects, will have no trouble having a wife that respects him. In Islam, women are given many rights so listening to a Husband asking not to let people in the house when he is away and so forth, is not a big burden.

Of course, this has to be a sane Husband, not a control-freak. That's why we are allowed the option of divorce, because not all humans are fit to be married to.

Also @Kane

Your claim that intimacy and companionship is only for women is very bizarre. Have you never seen men and women over the age of 40/50/60/70 dating and getting married? Not everyone marries or seeks out a partner for the purpose of procreation. Men and Women were created to keep each other company, to be the comfort of each other's eyes, to be like clothing for one another. Your understanding of human relations are not rooted in Islam.
True Intimacy is a duty for a man and a luxury for a woman.

Positive male companionship strengthens a woman, but the soft touch of a woman weakens a man if he allows it.

A man weakened by a woman’s softness, is like a tamed lion and has no place in this cold world full of evil.

you can be the pretty little princess and get away with it, but I must always stand guard. That’s what it means to a be a man.

True Intimacy is a duty for a man and a luxury for a woman.

Positive male companionship strengthens a woman, but the soft touch of a woman weakens a man if he allows it.

A man weakened by a woman’s softness, is like a tamed lion and has no place in this cold world full of evil.

you can be the pretty little princess and get away with it, but I must always stand guard. That’s what it means to a be a man.

Men are human, not robots. But you can believe what you want of course. So, let's agree to disagree.

Men are human, not robots. But you can believe what you want of course. So, let's agree to disagree.
Real men are logical and not emotional, for performing their duties they demand the following in return ……

Femininity
Submissiveness
Honor
Loyalty
Respect
Empathy
Nurture

But if you enjoy the company of soft brothers, who are in touch with their feminine side! More power to you my dear.

Real men are logical and not emotional, for performing their duties they demand the following in return ……

Femininity
Submissiveness
Honor
Loyalty
Respect
Empathy
Nurture

But if you enjoy the company of soft brothers, who are in touch with their feminine side! More power to you my dear.

Is this from the Bible of Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate?

I like normal human men who are not insecure and who don't listen to red pill machismo bullshit. A real man follows the Prophet Muhammed SAW and tries to emulate his characteristics. A real man isn't afraid to express how he feels, as he knows human beings have feelings. It's your life so good luck with being repressed and constipated trying to live up to unrealistic fake ideals.

Somali men even at the age of 75 like this man act like hoodlums.

They want to impregnate woman after woman AND they want to live off them too. Exactly like a certain demographic they whine about. Except at least madows only have a percentage of them acting like animals. It seems the average Somali man is a degenerate deadbeat like this sheikh.

The crazy thing is Somali women are stupid enough to listen to these degenerates. You have to get married at 14, shit babies every two years until 50 AND work.

Why any Somali woman gets married is the real question. What benefit do they gain? I think the women back home are all insane.

Somali men even at the age of 75 like this man act like hoodlums.

They want to impregnate woman after woman AND they want to live off them too. Exactly like a certain demographic they whine about. Except at least madows only have a percentage of them acting like animals. It seems the average Somali man is a degenerate deadbeat like this sheikh.

The crazy thing is Somali women are stupid enough to listen to these degenerates. You have to get married at 14, shit babies every two years until 50 AND work.

Why any Somali woman gets married is the real question. What benefit do they gain? I think the women back home are all insane.

You know what I love about toxic men? They let their red flags, their freak flags, fly high! They don't hide it. They remind me of those poisonous animals in the wild who have bright colours to warn other animals to stay away. The ones in the diaspora like to use code words like "FEMALES" and or/ "FEMINIZZZMMM".

There are plenty of normal Somali men, so that's a consolation.

Awad

Nigga, while you're asking other men to like your comments and give you a hug, I am listening to this beautiful voice from the beautiful Warda Happy. We are not even close when it comes to IQ and aspirations. :mybusiness:

Imagine turning an obvious joke into one of your repressed sexual fantasies - and when tf did I ask him for a hug? :what:
Get off my dick dude I don't swing that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts