Sexist Man in Somalia tells a crowd that women "expire" & that women have to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve admitted to dating them, yet you keep on accusing every Somali girl on this site you have issues with of dating madows. That is classic projection. That is what you do. It’s on record for every member and non member that clicks on this forum. Nothing wrong with madow women, but you’re the one with obsession with madows as you love to bring up madow men, so it’s rather crazy that yo

It was the new revelation of your antics with dating madows that I find interesting, yet you’re out here accusing others of being like you.

Never dated a madow unlike you. You’ve admitted it. It’s on record. No hiding now. Genuine question, did thtake you to house parties, is that why you’re projecting it on me? Is that why you constantly argue with Somali women?

You’re looking a fool now. Even male posters have defended me and find your shtick laughable. Give up. Why accuse someone of dating a

Genuine question. Why do you use dating ajnabis as some sort of insult when you do it yourself? I’m a married woman who is with a Somali. You talk about dating everything under the sun. We’re not the same. So behave and stay in your lane.
" I’m a married woman"

:mjlaugh:
since when married women has time to argue to virgins about women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts