Serious: What has Farmajo accomplished during his tenure as president?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Exactly why you see him strolling along behind Abiy and he even offered him a military base if he gets union done smh. I can't see why they can't just request Turkish and American assistance to beef up their ranks and aid them in eradicating the vermin.
I think the Somalia Government have close ties with the Arabs. Obviously the Arabs and Turks don’t get along so that could explain why Somalia has rejected assistance from Turkey.

With the US there’s been a strained relationship for 30 years with Somalia. They only just reopened the US embassy last year so it’s gonna take time to develop a good bilateral relationship.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I think the Somalia Government have close ties with the Arabs. Obviously the Arabs and Turks don’t get along so that could explain why Somalia has rejected assistance from Turkey.

With the US there’s been a strained relationship for 30 years with Somalia. They only just reopened the US embassy last year so it’s gonna take time to develop a good bilateral relationship.
I dunno why they rejected turkish assistance in favor of khaleej. That's pretty retarded to me

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I dunno why they rejected turkish assistance in favor of khaleej. That's pretty retarded to me
I think the Arabs have the Somalia government by the balls. Heck even Ethiopia and Kenya have Somalia by the balls.

The government is so fragile and unstable. Every neighboring country has and will continue to take advantage of it.

Trending

Latest posts