Serious: What has Farmajo accomplished during his tenure as president?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe he did the best he could given the situation we are in as a country looking at things from a realistic point of view and how complex our clan system is. I believe each president in the future will do better because of the previous president work and accomplishments. :)

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
-dismantel alshabaab within 2 years of his tenure
-coruption completely stamped out
-decreasing the overall amount of foreign troops
-keeping the election on time

all this shit yet you have traitors still doubting him.:ohlord:

There’s not much he can do without Debt Relief and access to development funds

also not much can be done security wise with the arms embargo

If these two milestones are cleared a lot can be done in one term

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalia still has 557 million left to clear . That’s not happening any time soon and I’m sure a fair proportion of that hinges on unity with Somaliland.

Ties have been reestablished with African Dev and World Banks so end goal already accomplished. Somalia now has access to grants and loans

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Check social media. When was the last time Somalis were this pro Somalia in the last 30 years?

:wow:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Tbh I don’t like Xaarmajo for political reasons but even i have to admit his resources and governing authority is limited to really make a big difference. He’s basically a puppet

Tbh I don’t like Xaarmajo for political reasons but even i have to admit his resources and governing authority is limited to really make a big difference. He’s basically a puppet
Exactly why you see him strolling along behind Abiy and he even offered him a military base if he gets union done smh. I can't see why they can't just request Turkish and American assistance to beef up their ranks and aid them in eradicating the vermin.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Farmaajo is far less destructive to Somalia than previous leaders. Sure, he may not have accomplished much. But he didnt sell our oceans to kenyans, he didnt send thousands of somali girls to become saudi servants. He didnt wage war on xamar locals nor did he bring amxaarta in Somalia.
He actually has a vision even though his hands are tied
That alone makes him the best we had since Siyaad barre.

All the previous presidents deserves a visit from the firing squad

Trending

Latest posts