Serious topic Wallahi my life is honestly fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
That's a fkd up situation no matter how I look at it..and got damn your a young ass too:9uoofqd:

I'd just get in her head, wife it and tell her to make her parents pay for everything

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I feel bad for your but it's time to own it now. There's not much you can do but try to provide for your child the best way you can. Don't take these peoples advice to run away to Somalia. Try to talk to her. Communication is key. Maybe you can work out a payment plan or try to discuss joint custody.

I hope it works out for you.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I was gonna have a go at you coz you act like a dickhead sometimes.

if you're in a dire situation you might want to consider setting up a gofundme page, I would help a brother out.

hopefully you have learnt a valuable lesson and won't make the same mistake in your life again.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
More than half of my WHOLE paycheck goes to her. More Like 60%

Im left with scraps. Plus i got car bils rent

I pay for babysitter,food,clothes,her stuff , her enjoyment,
I cant do it anymore

Pack up and go back to the litt village you descended from bc honestly you will be worn out faster than that shirt you got on.

At 36 you'll look like a 50 year old ...it'll take a toll ..

Best advice to you is to quit this job and go underground with your employment.

Damm kid! You are messed up for life.

My baby momma never bothers me ..I refuse to take w dna ( I know it's mine )...besides she prefers I
Leave her alone ..and besides she doesn't know ku full name :damn::deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose:

Last edited:
LoL i would hate to be in your position sxb. Your first mistake was having a kid with an Asian.

Asian families are very vindictive and would raise ur son to hate you. From what u just told us from the mom, i wouldn't be surprised if ur sons blames you when he is older.

Best thing to do is, is to disappear, like completely go AWOL. Cut all ties with them, move to another state, change ur name, get a new SS# start all over again and forget u even had a KID.

Forget about the haf breed indho yar. Somalis would never accept him anyways. Get yaself a Somali girl and start all over.

I got a stupid dumb hoe threatin me. Ungrateful Nd for her i gotta work crazy 12+ hour shifts. 6 days a fkin week pay for stuff that goes straight to her.

I dont even get to chill anymore or go out. Best (cheapest) forn of entertainment is chillin ps4 or my phone watchin vids postin here. I even borrowed cash of this bish

Im 22 but feel like 50. I haven't went out since January cause im broke. Tryna avoid child support so i work work like a slave.

This my last post. Im gonna go work drunk today fk it.

She is not Somali but used you as cow cash by having your baby!!!! You live in states simply find nice Somali wife outside of states (maybe newzealand, Canada, UK) let her sponsor you and move to her country and learn from mistakes and let it work this time. Send your child susport money and make sure to be in life of your son. Be careful from your ex (she may be jealous when you moved out of states and try to frame you) good luck and lesson for you stay with Somalis only.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Like @nucleus said

There are a lot of desperate Canadian Somali chicks. Luckily you're living in the age of social media. Hook up with them. Marry them and let them get you sharci.

Walahi I know at least 3 of them that still running after me although I got a female. Their boys are in prison or no ambition

angrycat

not so sad after all
Firsts things first, admit to yourself u messed up and then pray to Allah to get u out of the mess. it works for me every time. but you need to mean what you pray.

Im going to pray for you as well because you sound seriously depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending