Serious topic Wallahi my life is honestly fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
I got a stupid dumb hoe threatin me. Ungrateful Nd for her i gotta work crazy 12+ hour shifts. 6 days a fkin week pay for stuff that goes straight to her.

I dont even get to chill anymore or go out. Best (cheapest) forn of entertainment is chillin ps4 or my phone watchin vids postin here. I even borrowed cash of this bish

Im 22 but feel like 50. I haven't went out since January cause im broke. Tryna avoid child support so i work work like a slave.

This my last post. Im gonna go work drunk today fk it.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
How much do you give to her? I know a woman in a similar predicament

Hubble

VIP
Sorry about your girlfriend/wife. Best thing to do is make your child your life, get lost in fatherhood and never look back.

Seoul

. . .
What kind of advice is that to someone who already has a kid?
I understand what's done is done but he's always here bragging about "banging es". Every action has a consequence and he has to grow up and deal with it. That's the hand he's been dealt.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
More than half of my WHOLE paycheck goes to her. More Like 60%

Im left with scraps. Plus i got car bils rent

I pay for babysitter,food,clothes,her stuff , her enjoyment,
I cant do it anymore
Do you think you're paying for more than what you need to or required to? Is she doing a proper job on her part with your kid? Is she paying for utilities is she doing her part in raising?

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Shouldn't be having sex with randoms if u didn't want a kid.

Waar it took me legit a few months to fully understand the leverage she has over me.
Its you either do this or expect ima hit u eith c/s. Her mother is a big instigator.

She tells her daughter to milk me and make me pay for EVERYTHING

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Do you think you're paying for more than what you need to or required to? Is she doing a proper job on her part with your kid? Is she paying for utilities is she doing her part in raising?

Yes and yes.

Her family rich im broke. She doesn'tneed my money i do

Waar it took me legit a few months to fully understand the leverage she has over me.
Its you either do this or expect ima hit u eith c/s. Her mother is a big instigator.

She tells her daughter to milk me and make me pay for EVERYTHING

You need to talk to her. You need to tell her what you are telling us. Why does she have sole custody of the child in the first place? Why aren't you explaining that?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Shared custody, my cousin both her parents were divorced but she they had equal custody, this is what I got online:
In joint custody cases, the parent with the higher income may be ordered to pay child support to the parent with lower income

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending