Serious topic Wallahi my life is honestly fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Indha yar are ruthless. My uncle was picking up an cadaan man who was married to an indha yar woman and he had an emotional breakdown saying that his wife was going to take all his wealth and daughter away from him. They haven't engaged in relations for three year since their kid was born. lol, my uncle offered to pay his fare but he was fine.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
What in the actual f*ck. That can't be true, you need to go get a lawyer and take this to court then holy f*ck.

Id get raped they would hire a real lawyer. I cant afford one.

Listen ive looked over every aspect. Im fked in every single way. Literally a year ago i had huge plans. Now im a cash cow.
We have the Worst child custody laws they favor the mother 99.99% of times.

Even if she can get a better lawyer, I would still go through the courts. You don't have joint custody and she's exploiting you financially, so how much worst can it be with a judges decision?

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Sweet talk ur ex and try to get her on ur side. If ur on bad terms it's not going to end well.

its strictly financial now. Plus her mother is really sneaky very very sneaky. She told her to milk me.

@StevieWonder make up a family or health crisis unless she the type to not give an f

Nope she wont care. As soon as the kid was born i became a non priority.

Anyway thnx for ur help im gonna go get my drink on before work. I wont be posting for a while gonna get my shit together .

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@StevieWonder i commend you for sticking through this and trying your best even through hard times, they're are some odeysha out there that run away from their kids while the wife is pregnated, you would think they would be more well-grounded. try to think through things rationally and having a child has its responsibilities and u hve to put with certain ppl. But know you are doing a great job and u are good father and person.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its fkd up, but you and the kid may both be better off just marrying her You're already financially tied to her for the next 18 what ever years, so tying yourself a little bit more isn't as big of a deal. Plus, the kid would do much better having both parents in their life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending