Serious question

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why raaga somaliyeed uu labaas xuunyahyeen?!? Majority of Somali men have no sense of fashion and I don’t know why that is. Only a few know. ladies how do you teach your man how to dress up without sounding too judgmental/critical.

asikovanje.jpg

Wallahi am not lying. Summer 2018 i decided to take of my self go the barber every week and then and let my Sister choose my dress. Alot female's actually startes to talk to me without Even me lifting a finger. Both my friends ones told me there female friends where intrested in my, my cousins friend too. I remember a Day where my Sister took the Keys so i had to go All the way to her college and take Them. I walked up the door asked for my Sister to annoy her.my Sisters friends started to ask her questions about my name and Who i was. And if I had a girlfriend.
Since then is was like f*ck it because i thought i wasn't stylish and you what i dont get as many female now haha

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why raaga somaliyeed uu labaas xuunyahyeen?!? Majority of Somali men have no sense of fashion and I don’t know why that is. Only a few know. ladies how do you teach your man how to dress up without sounding too judgmental/critical.
They don't care about fashion this why they wear clothes and pants that dont fit them

But the younger generation dress well except the ones who wear skinny jeans and turtlenecks

Last edited:
His style might just be UNIQUE. My husband wears whatever he likes. Sometimes he looks like a professor and some days he dresses very laid back.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Omnya

First of all, is your name Nigerian.

Second of all, walaahi i do not want our men to know how to dress. Let them dress as ugly as possible. Nayaa masculinity is in trouble. U want them to dress in tight jeans and hold each other in the hand walking in the beach like how it is happening in somalia now? Naa kiir

Omnya

First of all, is your name Nigerian.

Second of all, walaahi i do not want our men to know how to dress. Let them dress as ugly as possible. Nayaa masculinity is in trouble. U want them to dress in tight jeans and hold each other in the hand walking in the beach like how it is happening in somalia now? Naa kiir
First of all do not call me naya, secondly, What does masculinity have to do with knowing how to dress. And did I ever say wear tight jeans?! You’re Absolutely confused.

Trending