Serious question

Jungle

VIP
Wallahi am not lying. Summer 2018 i decided to take of my self go the barber every week and then and let my Sister choose my dress. Alot female's actually startes to talk to me without Even me lifting a finger. Both my friends ones told me there female friends where intrested in my, my cousins friend too. I remember a Day where my Sister took the Keys so i had to go All the way to her college and take Them. I walked up the door asked for my Sister to annoy her.my Sisters friends started to ask her questions about my name and Who i was. And if I had a girlfriend.
Since then is was like f*ck it because i thought i wasn't stylish and you what i dont get as many female now haha
I agree on the bit where you let a female pick ya outfit and you get hella compliments after. They know lol.

I agree on the bit where you let a female pick ya outfit and you get hella compliments after. They know lol.
Naah man it was my first year in coolege 3 girls from my class use flirt with i wasn't used to it one the girls was an arab girl she used to asked me about wath race i preffered to marry not once but like 10 times
She used to tell me not to marry somali because because there too much buuq hahah

Jungle

VIP
Some men don’t like it when their sister/wife pick out outfits for them :rolleyes:
The only time my sisters/cousins pick out my shit is if they already know im going somewhere in advance or im taking them, theyll even go cop some shit if they know in advance :mjcry: which is a handful of times a year, if even that so i dont mind.

Why raaga somaliyeed uu labaas xuunyahyeen?!? Majority of Somali men have no sense of fashion and I don’t know why that is. Only a few know. ladies how do you teach your man how to dress up without sounding too judgmental/critical.
The same for many girls

Not true. Majority of diaspora girls know how to dress up. Even the ones from back home know fashion when it comes to diracs etc
I seen many who could not and this is recently with the girls dressing up plus most girls back home wear batis and not diracs if not some jacket or a tight outfit !

I could get xalimos wearing a binbag :pachah1:

I put no effort in how I look when I’m going shops and that but for other situations maybe

Why raaga somaliyeed uu labaas xuunyahyeen?!? Majority of Somali men have no sense of fashion and I don’t know why that is. Only a few know. ladies how do you teach your man how to dress up without sounding too judgmental/critical.
Can I get like a pic of what might look like so I can avoid.

anigu I like to be comfortable. I wear bar t shirts and jeans (dark or blue) or sometimes sweat pants unless am going to work or wedding

As long as you buy decent quality jeans £70 and above that are slim fit/tapered, fresh fade (madow barber) and smell decent i cant see how you cant pull no xalimo in these streets. If you straight ugly theres no help. I know man that havent got a penny in their pcoket and bag the baddest xalimos just cah their drip.
That is ghetto talk my brother. Terrible mentality.

Can I get like a pic of what might look like so I can avoid.

anigu I like to be comfortable. I wear bar t shirts and jeans (dark or blue) or sometimes sweat pants unless am going to work or wedding
I can’t find a picture of what that might look like but here’s the styles that looks good on faraxs

Attachments

• 0A774F3C-0065-4C4A-A233-DE7C4690141A.jpeg
    0A774F3C-0065-4C4A-A233-DE7C4690141A.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 56
  • B4F58393-CF47-4E1E-83BE-7D34362E57D5.jpeg
    B4F58393-CF47-4E1E-83BE-7D34362E57D5.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 834D96A9-99B3-4301-B3CC-2CA79BD05406.jpeg
    834D96A9-99B3-4301-B3CC-2CA79BD05406.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 69
  • DCE3BB94-CCED-46FD-8836-38E02BBE1438.jpeg
    DCE3BB94-CCED-46FD-8836-38E02BBE1438.jpeg