Serious question

Why raaga somaliyeed uu labaas xuunyahyeen?!? Majority of Somali men have no sense of fashion and I don’t know why that is. Only a few know. ladies how do you teach your man how to dress up without sounding too judgmental/critical.

ladies how do you teach your man how to dress up without sounding too judgmental/critical.

most men would not have a problem with their girl choosing their outfit for them

as long as you wash, dry & iron the clothes for him that is....then he shouldn't have an issue with this :denzelnigga:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
We were decent clothes to attract women.

Are you chatting about the Somali 10 kid family who wears Walmart/Asda clothing?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I just slap on any pants and t shirt. I look good in pretty much anything.

People who stress about what they wear have too much time on them.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why raaga somaliyeed uu labaas xuunyahyeen?!? Majority of Somali men have no sense of fashion and I don’t know why that is. Only a few know. ladies how do you teach your man how to dress up without sounding too judgmental/critical.
u seem to be surrounded by niggas with shitty sense of style

Lol skinny jeans?! War teenagers uma Jeedo. I’m talking about grown ass men. Why not dress in proper professional/casual attire like cadaans.
Id never want to dress like an cadaan, Imagine some abdis walking around in this

Attachments

• fashion.jpg
    fashion.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 35

Jungle

VIP
As long as you buy decent quality jeans £70 and above that are slim fit/tapered, fresh fade (Madow barber) and smell decent i cant see how you cant pull no xalimo in these streets. If you straight ugly theres no help. I know man that havent got a penny in their pcoket and bag the baddest xalimos just cah their drip.

Trending