Serious question

As long as you buy decent quality jeans £70 and above that are slim fit/tapered, fresh fade (madow barber) and smell decent i cant see how you cant pull no xalimo in these streets. If you straight ugly theres no help. I know man that havent got a penny in their pcoket and bag the baddest xalimos just cah their drip.

70 dollars for some pants Audhubillah
:urgh:
them shits better be bullet proof or something

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The fob haircut. They just trim the sides and let the top grow out wild
Skjermbilde 2020-06-22 kl. 00.40.52.png

Why raaga somaliyeed uu labaas xuunyahyeen?!? Majority of Somali men have no sense of fashion and I don’t know why that is. Only a few know. ladies how do you teach your man how to dress up without sounding too judgmental/critical.
Wallahi am not lying. Summer 2018 i decided to take of my self go the barber every week and then and let my Sister choose my dress. Alot female's actually startes to talk to me without Even me lifting a finger. Both my friends ones told me there female friends where intrested in my, my cousins friend too. I remember a Day where my Sister took the Keys so i had to go All the way to her college and take Them. I walked up the door asked for my Sister to annoy her.my Sisters friends started to ask her questions about my name and Who i was. And if I had a girlfriend.
Since then is was like f*ck it because i thought i wasn't stylish and you what i dont get as many female now haha

Trending

Latest posts