Serious Question: Have you ever seen an ugly Ethiopian or Eritrean girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
As many members already stated, if you've been to an area with a large Ethiopian community you'll realize they aren't as beautiful as the internet told/showed you.

Ethiopians over here (MN) are very nice, sweet and humble. Nothing like the psycho maids and prostitutes that i've dealt with in Khartoum.
Sudanese ppl are obsessed with Habesha women tho lol, every time I go to an Ethiopian cafe/restaurant there are tons of Sudanese ppl. One of my friends father even has a secret Habesha second wife :ftw9nwa:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why would anyone want to beg to be Somali?

Most people run away from being Somali.

Even Somalis themselves.
All of your land is part of the Oromo kilil and Oromos outnumber you in your own city (Dire Dawa). The reason why you beg to be Somali is so you can keep your land, but we don't want you flip flippers or your land(not even your land anymore).

All of your land is part of the Oromo kilil and Oromos outnumber you in your own city (Dire Dawa). The reason why you beg to be Somali is so you can keep your land, but we don't want you flip flippers or your land(not even your land anymore).

A considerable section of Issa territory is part of Canfar kilil, does that mean they are Canfar?
A considerable section of Gudabursi territory are in Oromo kilil too. Does that make them Oromos, too?
There is a town called Metehara in Oromo kilil which has native Ciise and Gudabursi Dir. They speak Oromo too. Does that make them Oromos?
There are countless amounts of Darod who live in Kenya/Tanzania, they don't speak a word of Somali. Are they Kenyans?

Give me a better hypothesis.

We live near the Oromos. They inhabit a huge part of Dire Dawa. The majority are Gurgura and Ciise who are Dir, the second biggest population are the Oromos.

We can speak many languages. We also speak Amharic too.
why do you speak of oromos as if they are not your people. stop the self hate and embrace your oromo heritage. dont tell me your whole ethnicity is limited to a neighborhood in dire dawa:dead1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A considerable section of Issa territory is part of Canfar kilil, does that mean they are Canfar?
A considerable section of Gudabursi territory are in Oromo kilil too. Does that make them Oromos, too?
There is a town called Metehara in Oromo kilil which has native Ciise and Gudabursi Dir. They speak Oromo too. Does that make them Oromos?
There are countless amounts of Darod who live in Kenya/Tanzania, they don't speak a word of Somali. Are they Kenyans?
There is no Issa territory under the Canfar kilil, what you need to understand is that the TPLF is stealing land and displacing natives for commercial purposes, so sometimes they might take fertile land and give it to other kilil but it's all a farce. Same thing with Jigiga etc and the oil/gas.

Somalis don't live in Shewa, the Gadabursi/Dir should come home. Maybe in the Adal days, but those times are long gone.

Your people are different in that they speak Oromo and consider themselves Oromo after they were enslaved and conquered by the pagan hordes.

why do you speak of oromos as if they are not your people. stop the self hate and embrace your oromo heritage. dont tell me your whole ethnicity is limited to a neighborhood in dire dawa:dead1:

Provide evidence to suggest otherwise. Otherwise you are just rambling.

You do realise that Oromos claim everyone who lives near them? They also claim Hawiye who live near them, as Oromos:

bmd59EI.png

There is no Issa territory under the Canfar kilil, what you need to understand is that the TPLF is stealing land and displacing natives for commercial purposes, so sometimes they might take fertile land and give it to other kilil but it's all a farce. Same thing with Jigiga etc and the oil/gas.

Somalis don't live in Shewa, the Gadabursi/Dir should come home. Maybe in the Adal days, but those times are long gone.

There are many Ciise pastoralists who live in Canfar kilil. This is my neighbourhood we are discussing. During the rainy season many Ciise migrate to Canfar territory. I'm not talking about the kilil, I'm speaking about traditional territories. Pastoralists do not respect traditional grazing grounds when the rain doesn't descend. There was a Gudabirsi man running for an administration role in Oromo kilil, too. Forgot his name.

Sxb, I know these clans like I know my own.

Provide evidence to suggest otherwise. Otherwise you are just rambling.

You do realise that Oromos claim everyone who lives near them? They also claim Hawiye who live near them, as Oromos:

bmd59EI.png
they are not the ones claiming you. they want your land but you speak their language. probably shake your shoulders like them too.
@Prince of Lasanod how does dir feel about these sheegatos claiming them

The Gurgura, Gorgorah or Gurgure (Somali: Gurgura, Arabic: غرغرة‎‎) people are a Somali clan that is part of the large Dir clan. They inhabit large portions of the Oromia Region (Zone 4) of Ethiopia, also the Somali Region and Afar Region of that country.

Distribution[edit]

Uggas Buhe Gedid (Somali: Ugaas Buux). The historical ughaz (sultan) of the Gurgura clan of Somalis. One of the most notable figures of Dire Dawa.
The Gurgura are of the Madahwein Dir, making them directly related to the Gurre and Gariire and other Madahwein Dirs.[1]They also have lineal ties with the Issa, Gadabursi, Biimaal, Bajimal, Quranyow-Garre, Surre, Madigan, Bursuuk and other Dir subclans.[1][2]

History[edit]
Oromo political organizations sought to coerce the Gurgura, (who's identity was very contentious for the city of Dire Dawa) who largely speak the Oromo language (Oromiffa), to identify themselves as Oromo, though they belong to the Dir clan family of the Somalis. Oromo political organizations claimed that "the Gurgura people who speak Oromiffa belong to the Oromo nation and they only started to identify themselves with the Somali after the 1974 change of the Haile Selassie regime".[3] This is false since the Gurgura are mentioned in the Futuh Al Habasha : Conquest of Abyssinia as source dating back as far as the 16th century, by author: Shihabudin Ahmad bin Abd al-Qadir 'Arab Faqih or 'Arab Faqih. It is recorded that the Gurgura were Somalis who fought along side Ahmed Gran or Ahmad ibn Ibrahim al-Ghazi with knights, spear-men and foot-soldiers and their leader Garād 'Abd.[4]

Many prominent Gurgura in Dire Dawa, including traditional leaders, have identified as Somali, to the dislike of the Oromo. [5]

This is just from the Wikipedia page.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There are many Ciise pastoralists who live in Canfar kilil. This is my neighbourhood we are discussing. During the rainy season many Ciise migrate to Canfar territory. I'm not talking about the kilil, I'm speaking about traditional territories. Pastoralists do not respect traditional grazing grounds when the rain doesn't descend. There was a Gudabirsi man running for an administration role in Oromo kilil, too. Forgot his name.

Sxb, I know these clans like I know my own.
So? It's traditional Somali culture. An Isaaq will go as far as the Indian Ocean if rain falls there. But there are no Issa settlements under the Canfar kilil.

orod wadooyinka dir dhabe kusoo tuugso

sorry translation: go beg in the streets of dire dawa with your broken somali:umad:

Dire Dawa is my territory. I could do what I like over there. Like they say, a beggar in his own home is like a Prince in exile.

Stick to Ogadenia/Mogadishu. Dire Dawa is Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.