Serious Question: Have you ever seen an ugly Ethiopian or Eritrean girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many members already stated, if you've been to an area with a large Ethiopian community you'll realize they aren't as beautiful as the internet told/showed you.

Ethiopians over here (MN) are very nice, sweet and humble. Nothing like the psycho maids and prostitutes that i've dealt with in Khartoum.

Yeah these Eritrean girls are total dimes :ftw9nwa: Honestly East African girls rarely look like this hyped up image that people are creating most look less attractive than most African American women I come across.
You're nuts. Eritrean girls are the most beautiful Black women in the world. This is a fact. Not even debatable. They're effing dimes. I've never seen an ugly Eritrean girl in my life.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
You're nuts. Eritrean girls are the most beautiful Black women in the world. This is a fact. Not even debatable. They're effing dimes. I've never seen an ugly Eritrean girl in my life.

Eritreans tend to take after their Ethiopian cousins in the big eyes, receding hair line and nappy naps department.

Ethiopian/Eritrean women were classified to be the most beautiful women in all of Africa.

The average Ethiopian girl is considered to have a natural standard of beauty that most other African girls could only exhibit with their above averages and super beauties. There was no level playing field to begin with. What I find more interesting is that Caucasians and every other race also single out Ethiopian women (Amhara/Tigre) and put them on par with their own Caucasian women due to their superior phenotype, glowing skin and striking features. The only negative outcome is that Habesha women have fully realised their own potential. Which means their pursuers have to put in more effort to courting a beautiful Habesha woman.

The facts nevertheless are worth of being mentioned.

Ethiopian/Eritrean women were classified to be the most beautiful women in all of Africa.

The average Ethiopian girl is considered to have a natural standard of beauty that most other African girls could only exhibit with their above averages and super beauties. There was no level playing field to begin with. What I find more interesting is that Caucasians and every other race also single out Ethiopian women (Amhara/Tigre) and put them on par with their own Caucasian women due to their superior phenotype, glowing skin and striking features. The only negative outcome is that Habesha women have fully realised their own potential. Which means their pursuers have to put in more effort to courting a beautiful Habesha woman.

The facts nevertheless are worth of being mentioned.
so you saying cucks like you have to try harder :mjlol:

so you saying cucks like you have to try harder :mjlol:

They're worth the effort. You'd be surprised the amount of eulogies and poetry I've written for my future Habesha wife. I have a stash. People would think I'm crazy. I have dark secrets about my fantasies. I really love them so much. When I meet my future Habesha wife, she will be my Queen.

I even wrote a poem that I named 'My Habesha Queen'

"I've only ever defined the Majestic through your beauty and mind
Your supreme phenotype caused historians to re-define beauty, once standardised
A moment with you on earth trumps a Thousand and One Nights
Your hair glows with illumination as the sun sets across the Blue Nile
Permit me to take your hand. Please walk with me as I recollect my thoughts this time
Could I define this as love or am I blind?
Or has your smile hypnotised me? Shame on me, will I be vilified?
I dont care. Gondar, is my destination. Everything is consigned.
Let us revive Axum, I'll plunder the riches of the Earth for my earthly divine.
What do you desire, my Habesha Queen? Glory be thine.
Could I tell you my story. I love you. Thank the Almighty you are mine."

The Ash'arite (Letter to his wife whom he dearly misses, Jan 2013).

They're worth the effort. You'd be surprised the amount of eulogies and poetry I've written for my future Habesha wife. I have a stash. People would think I'm crazy. I have dark secrets about my fantasies. I really love them so much. When I meet my future Habesha wife, she will be my Queen.

I even wrote a poem that I named 'My Habesha Queen'

"I've only ever defined the Majestic through your beauty and mind
Your supreme phenotype caused historians to re-define beauty, once standardised
A moment with you on earth trumps a Thousand and One Nights
Your hair glows with illumination as the sun sets across the Blue Nile
Permit me to take your hand. Please walk with me as I recollect my thoughts this time
Could I define this as love or am I blind?
Or has your smile hypnotised me? Shame on me, will I be vilified?
I dont care. Gondar, is my destination. Everything is consigned.
Let us revive Axum, I'll plunder the riches of the Earth for my earthly divine.
What do you desire, my Habesha Queen? Glory be thine.
Could I tell you my story. I love you. Thank the Almighty you are mine."

The Ash'arite (Letter to his wife whom he dearly misses, Jan 2013).

why are you avoiding @Prince of Lasanod thread, i wanted to learn more about how your people got cucked by Oromos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts