Serious post: Somali guy flirting with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
What you think is gay here is not considered gay in Somalia and tons of other overseas countries. Guys are touchy-feely. When I went overseas to a Arab country, I thought they were all gay.

Walaalo I disagree.
Part of Somalia I hail from there's no touchy feeling.
Arabia yes couse they sexually frustrated.
But in the Somali miyi best place to holla at halimos was when they were herding the waxaro near water wells.
:banderas:

Not funny. I was about to punch him but stopped myself.
Yeah you should tell him your not that type of girl tell him you want a date first
tVdHg.gif

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Sxb, multiple fingers. Wallahi I froze and did not know how to respond. I have to avoid him now. About 4 were multiple fingers. He is an odeey too.

I can’t sleep right now. I fear homosexuals to a certain extent.:mjcry:
It could be nothing like how geeljires back home hold hands but here in the west its weird.

HERBDOC

Natural Doc.
Walaalo I disagree.
Part of Somalia I hail from there's no touchy feeling.
Arabia yes couse they sexually frustrated.
But in the Somali miyi best place to holla at halimos was when they were herding the waxaro near water wells.
:banderas:
Lol tell me more how do you advance to a Somali Miyi Girl? How do you tell her I want you.

What a liar :draketf: this is how Arabs view homosexuality

Vanguard

If you think our views of homosexuality is different of that from the Arabs, then sxb, you need a rude awakening. Somalis always considered the bottom and feminine gay men as homosexuals, just like macho men in jail who rape other men and don’t consider themselves as gays. In fact, most of these jail rapists are homophoebes. In this thread, some1 already denied men in Somalia don’t hold hands and shoulders as male bonding and now this?

lone

What’s your gender? Waad na waashey.

Vanguard

If you think our views of homosexuality is different of that from the Arabs, then sxb, you need a rude awakening. Somalis always considered the bottom and feminine gay men as homosexuals, just like macho men in jail who rape other men and don’t consider themselves as gays. In fact, most of these jail rapists are homophoebes. In this thread, some1 already denied men in Somalia don’t hold hands and shoulders as male bonding and now this?

lone

What’s your gender? Waad na waashey.
Sxb nin rag o Isaaq/ moms= mj/ Cadaan ah ban ahey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending