Serious post: Somali guy flirting with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t sleep. It scares me a lot. The guy kept on touching my knee repeatedly during a conversation. About 10-15 times. Is this a Somali custom?

@AbdiJew

Last edited:
He touched your knees exactly how many times? Did he rub them with a finger or with multi-fingers?
Sxb, multiple fingers. Wallahi I froze and did not know how to respond. I have to avoid him now. About 4 were multiple fingers. He is an odeey too.

I can’t sleep right now. I fear homosexuals to a certain extent.:mjcry:

Rub his knee back
tVdHg.gif

VixR

Veritas
So is it a Somali custom?
What you think is gay here is not considered gay in Somalia and tons of other overseas countries. Guys are touchy-feely. When I went overseas to a Arab country, I thought they were all gay.

Sxb, multiple fingers. Wallahi I froze and did not know how to respond. I have to avoid him now. About 4 were multiple fingers. He is an odeey too.

I can’t sleep right now. I fear homosexuals to a certain extent.:mjcry:

lone

So an old creepy pedophile guy rubbed your knee more than a dozen times with a finger and multi-fingers and you sat there without protest, now, expect all his mates because he will tell them that you are madiide. If I were you, I will contact that NBC show, how to catch a predator and free myself from the taa taabashada of Somali freaky odeyaal. Good luck.

As for Somali culture, only kan lagu aaso, the bottom is considered gay. If the top will be considered gay, our gay population percentage will be much higher than that of San Francisco,

lone

So an old creepy pedophile guy rubbed your knee more than a dozen times with a finger and multi-fingers and you sat there without protest, now, expect all his mates because he will tell them that you are madiide. If I were you, I will contact that NBC show, how to catch a predator and free myself from the taa taabasho of Somali freaky odeyaal. Good luck.
He is almost thirty and was helping me get my full license. Now I have to cancel my next appointment.

Cancelling his driving lessons.

Wtf is this Leviticus? There is nothing wrong with two consenting adults be they the opposite sex or the same sex. The difference is you are not consenting to his advances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending