Serious post: Somali guy flirting with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I have also noticed a lot of reer xamar are feminine. They talk and act like females. Maybe it’s the Arab mixture.
And now, ladies and gentlemen, we see the man who is considering how gay it is to actually do the deed with an odey, justifying it by essentially saying "It isn't gay because they are feminine" :mjlol:
And off we go down the rabbit hole :cryinglaughsmiley:

I noticed that family back home touch my knees when they're talking to me. But if they rub your knees it's a totally different story.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, we see the man who is considering how gay it is to actually do the deed with an odey, justifying it by essentially saying "It isn't gay because they are feminine" :mjlol:
And off we go down the rabbit hole :cryinglaughsmiley:
Nice try. Nacala

and how did he touch you?
Was it a light tap?
On average, how many seconds were his fingers placed on your knees?
Was it just one finger or multiple?
Did he look you in the eye whilst touching you?
Did the feeling send a chill up your spine?
I can't conclude anything when the most crucial details are lacking :yacadiim:

and how did he touch you?
Was it a light tap?
On average, how many seconds were his fingers placed on your knees?
Was it just one finger or multiple?
Did he look you in the eye whilst touching you?
Did the feeling send a chill up your spine?
I can't conclude anything when the most crucial details are lacking :yacadiim:
I over thought about the situation. It was all done when he was stressing out points. Then again he might have been dropping hints. I was counting how many times his hand landed on my knee. The fucker took a longer route to my destination. On top of the knee several times. Mix between light taps and resting his hand on my knee. No eye contact. I was shocked and didn’t know how to respond.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Its totally normal , my qoran teacher used to do this all the time. Far away from gayness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending