Serious issue

You do realise not all Somali men are broke? :deadrose:
You can find rich ones but they're hard to find i guess
Most rich Somali men are

A. Odeys who like 45-50+

B. Act poorer than they truly are. Some of them are multimillionaires but will behave like they’re middle class but they’ll at least live in a nice villa/mansion. But everything else screams middle class.

C. Aren’t flashy and their main expenses is trying to marry multiple women whilst also being a bit tight with money.

Seriously, I’m all for women getting their money ect but you’re better of getting a regular but financially stable Abdi and trying to be rich yourself. Rich Somali men are nothing but second wives, stinginess and the other issues. I’ve seen them since I’m not in the UK, and Yh it’s a no.

Obviously, you can get lucky and find ones that are Western but also wealthy but I think they’re incredibly rare. I’ve not seen them, only very comfortable ones which is good, but not rich.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Unattractive women marry rich all the time.
Look at the wives of billionaires. None of them look good to me tbh, although they’re all slim and elegant.

It’s proximity, being of the same class, families knowing each other or simply going to the same grad schools as them.

As a woman if you really want to date rich, of course take the time to try and look put together, get in shape ( rich men prefer slim women) and get yourself to places that you know they’ll be. If you’re from a working class background, you need to be strategic and invest yourself and find ways to go to where the rich frequent. That will require that you actually invest in going to certain unis, certain companies ect. Don’t let these redpillers fool you. You can’t be on the estate and a rich man chooses you despite being gorgeous. How will they notice you?

Men don’t care about your educational achievements as much but Investing in that will put you In the same room. As a poorer woman you don’t have the luxury of not educating yourself. Girls from rich families can simply go to family functions, being in their neighborhood, being introduced by friends ect. They are part of that world already.
I always assumed that the wives were not that attractive simply because they had aged, and that the rich dudes married them when they were a lot younger, but idk I'm not a rich dude.

But I'm gonna apply this advice and marry a rich daughter of a billionaire.
:silanyosmile:

iskufilann

inactive.
Most rich Somali men are

A. Odeys who like 45-50+

B. Act poorer than they truly are.

C. Aren’t flashy and their main expenses is trying to marry multiple women whilst also being a bit tight with money.

Seriously, I’m all for women getting their money ect but you’re better of getting a regular but financially stable Abdi and trying to be rich yourself. Rich Somali men are nothing but second wives, stinginess and the other issues. I’ve seen them since I’m not in the UK, and Yh it’s a no.

Obviously, you can get lucky and find ones that are Western but also wealthy but I think they’re incredibly rare. I’ve not seen them, only very comfortable ones which is good, but not rich.
40 and 50+?? :damn: :dead:
Truly speaking, I believe us women should be financially stable and be career-orientated than depending on a "rich" man.
If we find one, then we're blessed lmao but if he's educated and working than that's great

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Most rich Somali men are

A. Odeys who like 45-50+

B. Act poorer than they truly are. Some of them are multimillionaires but will behave like they’re middle class but they’ll at least live in a nice villa/mansion. But everything else screams middle class.

I know a Somali guy from high school that comes from a wealthy family. He got married last year but is already planning for a second wife.
Some of these niggas are ruthless :mjlol:

40 and 50+?? :damn: :dead:
Truly speaking, I believe us women should be financially stable and be career-orientated than depending on a "rich" man.
If we find one, then we're blessed lmao but if he's educated and working than that's great
Yep, if you want a proper wealthy Somali man, they all tend to be odeys tbh and they’re already married, so it’s like being a second wife and then maybe you can get with their sons but the issue is that unless the son is also entrepreneurial, the money won’t stretch as these men tend to have 101 kids with 3 wives leaving each child with a good amount but not much. I don’t believe generational wealth is possible with Somalis because rich odeys love marrying women and some of them marry and divorce.

iskufilann

inactive.
I know a Somali guy from high school that comes from a wealthy family. He got married last year but is already planning for a second wife.
Second wife already?? :dead:
He probably thinks with his lacaag he can get all the women
Nah that is ruthless lmaoo

Even then, I highly doubt he’s even rich himself. He is probably sharing his inheritance with 17 other kids. He’d be lucky if he gets 2 million. Like I said polygamy hampers generational wealth so sons of rich odeys better get to work, I mean they have an advantage over the rest of Somalis so it shouldn’t be an issue.

iskufilann

inactive.
Yep, if you want a proper wealthy Somali man, they all tend to be odeys tbh and they’re already married, so it’s like being a second wife and then maybe you can get with their sons but the issue is that unless the son is also entrepreneurial, the money won’t stretch as these men tend to have 101 kids with 3 wives leaving each child with a good amount but not much. I don’t believe generational wealth is possible with Somalis because rich odeys love marrying women and some of them marry and divorce.
Damn, I just wish Somali men could be like the cadaans who focus on getting a good job, finish their education and buy their own house and not to forget focus on their family. Somali men are educated but they're always running for a second wife. Then they have 25 babies with each and then wonder why their kids are not keeping in contact with them. It's sad wallahi. Hope some change their way of thinking.

Damn, I just wish Somali men could be like the cadaans who focus on getting a good job, finish their education and buy their own house and not to forget focus on their family. Somali men are educated but they're always running for a second wife. Then they have 25 babies with each and then wonder why their kids are not keeping in contact with them. It's sad wallahi. Hope some change their way of thinking.
Tbh, when it comes to the rich odeys that I’ve seen that have married multiple women, they all have relationships with their children and have paid for private schooling and everything and each wife gets a villa ect and a proper allowance, maids ect. Although, I have seen some unpleasant messiness ect, especially for the poor first wife who was the one that was with them when broke, but at the very least, kids are being raised properly and being fed and wives are getting paid. The dynamic is very different to these min wage Abdis going back to marry from gaajo UK or America.

But in saying that, I don’t understand why they don’t just raise their kids and if they must marry just stick to the two and make sure their kids can inherit a lot to keep the family business going. Later on it’s just buuq, dagaal and kids going back to square one and being normal financially like the rest of us.

iskufilann

inactive.
Tbh, when it comes to the rich odeys that I’ve seen that have married multiple women, they all relationships with their children and have paid for private schooling and everything and each wife gets a villa ect. I have seen some unpleasant messiness ect, especially for the poor first wife who was the ones that was with them when broke, but at the very least, kids are being raised properly and being fed. The dynamic is very different to these min wage Abdis going back to marry from gaajo UK or America.
Interesting. Most of the stories I heard were not pleasant wallahi lmao. Also from what I've heard is that some men want an educated and a good-girl but at the same time, they are not educated nor do they have an good employment. Like from my perspective, it should be balanced. You want an educated woman/man, you have to bring something to the table that can be approved.

1478555135199-1478558329.png

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Ms iskufilan I know too many of my friends who have second secret wife or dating and commuting zina.

Social studies students could tell you, it is not just Somalis, but all communities, which had been in a civil unrest. A Sudani lady was reflecting on the same issue in an article recently. For example, when men, with professions, left the country to work in the Khalij in the 70s & 80s, life was grand fro the family, yet as the civil war unfolded, with men fighting, women had to step in to make up for the loss of earning. In principle, in all cultures, women do twice, if not thrice, of what a man could do, more so for the Somali woman.
Not the case of Yemenis and Afghans. We have to be honest here, some groups of men are a bit more adaptable and would
Make sure to be the hustlers over their women. I’ve definitely noticed that with Yemenis. I truly believe that this is an African problem.
Post civil war, in the case of Somali professional men, not boys, they could not join the labour market in the West, for they lack the requisite skills, and proficiency, and could not accept the reality of their misfortunes, loss of stature, and could not accept menial jobs outside of driving cabs, and lorries, only by the smart ones, I might add. Here is a good example: a mate shared a side-by-side photo, I think of the front page of Newsweek, at the outbreak of the civil war, of a Somali mother selling tea in front of the former National Bank, and a gentleman, in a bespoke suit, seated in what was once a posh armchair, by the front door of the Bank, with his hands folded. The lady, not the type, who would be out in the hot sun, let alone peddle on the street under normal circumstances, adapted doing what she had to do to feed her family whereas the gentleman, who happens to have been a Manager at the Bank, could neither adjust nor adapt, and was there just awaiting normalcy to return. He could have been a hawker in the market to make ends meet, or a trader on a stall, but no, he could not adapt. The same applies to many Somali former professionals in the West, who have been reduced to sitting at cafes discussing pseudo politics all day whilst the wives are hustling, and bustling.
I’ve noticed this phenomenon with the educated intellectual Adeer’s. Since they were expected to go high up in the ranks when Somalia had peace, starting from the bottom was too demeaning and traumatizing for them, so they end being slackers in the West.
Amongst others, there are two factors contributing to the success of women:
a) Adaptability traits to their new reality. Further, they possess the requisite hard work ethos of doing that which must be done to survive, and unlike men, are not as prideful, naturally; home-based businesses, child care, health home care etc. are a few to name.
b) Getting educated / trained to join, if compete in the labour market; this is more so found in younger people, and quite evident at colleges / universities, and in Corporate America.

True, men are lagging behind at the moment, yet are catching on, as is already evident in younger generation, mostly. Once they had acquired requisite skills, they shall rejoin and I would argue, it is a temporary condition.
The same is true in other immigrant communities in the US viz. Hmong, a traditional community culturally very close to the Somalis.
Sad, why do men find it hard to adapt? Surely since Allah has made them the leader and meant to be the rock of the family, why it is when things become tough they crumble?

Trending

Latest posts