Serious issue

Study done in 1997 in Lower shabelle, you got to be kidding me. If you believe there was a study conducted at the height of civil war in that area I have a unicorn to sell you kkkk.

If you truly believe a country where patriarchy is on steroids has women as breadwinners you are fooling yourself. Jobs somali women are mainly restricted is selling food, beverages and khat. That canโ€™t be the vast majority of jobs somalis have simply due to how small our service sector is.
This, how can a country where most people live in the baadiyo and don't even deal with money have breadwinners let alone female breadwinners lmfao

Why are somali women becoming breadwinners in the households nowadays? Not only in the west but also back home. My abo pays the bills but I feel like I've heard most somalis say their hooyo runs the house. I even found statistics that said post civil war somali women are becoming the main providers in the household
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would post the evidence but it's so ceeb I dont even wanna shame yall like that :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Social studies students could tell you, it is not just Somalis, but all communities, which had been in a civil unrest. A Sudani lady was reflecting on the same issue in an article recently. For example, when men, with professions, left the country to work in the Khalij in the 70s & 80s, life was grand fro the family, yet as the civil war unfolded, with men fighting, women had to step in to make up for the loss of earning. In principle, in all cultures, women do twice, if not thrice, of what a man could do, more so for the Somali woman. Post civil war, in the case of Somali professional men, not boys, they could not join the labour market in the West, for they lack the requisite skills, and proficiency, and could not accept the reality of their misfortunes, loss of stature, and could not accept menial jobs outside of driving cabs, and lorries, only by the smart ones, I might add. Here is a good example: a mate shared a side-by-side photo, I think of the front page of Newsweek, at the outbreak of the civil war, of a Somali mother selling tea in front of the former National Bank, and a gentleman, in a bespoke suit, seated in what was once a posh armchair, by the front door of the Bank, with his hands folded. The lady, not the type, who would be out in the hot sun, let alone peddle on the street under normal circumstances, adapted doing what she had to do to feed her family whereas the gentleman, who happens to have been a Manager at the Bank, could neither adjust nor adapt, and was there just awaiting normalcy to return. He could have been a hawker in the market to make ends meet, or a trader on a stall, but no, he could not adapt. The same applies to many Somali former professionals in the West, who have been reduced to sitting at cafes discussing pseudo politics all day whilst the wives are hustling, and bustling.

Amongst others, there are two factors contributing to the success of women:
a) Adaptability traits to their new reality. Further, they possess the requisite hard work ethos of doing that which must be done to survive, and unlike men, are not as prideful, naturally; home-based businesses, child care, health home care etc. are a few to name.
b) Getting educated / trained to join, if compete in the labour market; this is more so found in younger people, and quite evident at colleges / universities, and in Corporate America.

True, men are lagging behind at the moment, yet are catching on, as is already evident in younger generation, mostly. Once they had acquired requisite skills, they shall rejoin and I would argue, it is a temporary condition.
The same is true in other immigrant communities in the US viz. Hmong, a traditional community culturally very close to the Somalis.

No majority employed workers in Somalia are male, you can check the Somali Integrated Household Budget survey report which is accurate and had a huge number of participants.

iamge1.jpg
iamge2.jpg

Study done in 1997 in Lower shabelle, you got to be kidding me. If you believe there was a study conducted at the height of civil war in that area I have a unicorn to sell you kkkk.

If you truly believe a country where patriarchy is on steroids has women as breadwinners you are fooling yourself. Jobs somali women are mainly restricted is selling food, beverages and khat. That canโ€™t be the vast majority of jobs somalis have simply due to how small our service sector is.
you're delusional stop rejecting actual statistics and lets see yours

YOUR LIFE MUST BE TRULY PATHETIC

to start a gender war on your first day on sspot do you not have something better to do .

Forums are for discussion about life how about you introduce yourself to us first but no you want to fart in the elevator and walk off and let the new occupants suffer .

Marrying rich men only works if you're very attractive
Unattractive women marry rich all the time.
Look at the wives of billionaires. None of them look good to me tbh, although theyโ€™re all slim and elegant.

Itโ€™s proximity, being of the same class, families knowing each other or simply going to the same grad schools as them.

As a woman if you really want to date rich, of course take the time to try and look put together, get in shape ( rich men prefer slim women) and get yourself to places that you know theyโ€™ll be. If youโ€™re from a working class background, you need to be strategic and invest yourself and find ways to go to where the rich frequent. That will require that you actually invest in going to certain unis, certain companies ect. Donโ€™t let these redpillers fool you. You canโ€™t be on the estate and a rich man chooses you despite being gorgeous. How will they notice you?

Men donโ€™t care about your educational achievements as much but Investing in that will put you In the same room. As a poorer woman you donโ€™t have the luxury of not educating yourself. Girls from rich families can simply go to family functions, being in their neighborhood, being introduced by friends ect. They are part of that world already.

YOUR LIFE MUST BE TRULY PATHETIC

to start a gender war on your first day on sspot do you not have something better to do .

Forums are for discussion about life how about you introduce yourself to us first but no you want to fart in the elevator and walk off and let the new occupants suffer .
the bums are getting triggered :chrisfreshhah:i already introduced myself i said "welcome me" keep up sweetie