Self Improvement Thread-John Cena Edition

I have been getting leaner as of late thanks to working out and staying consistent and it's amazing. I got about 10 more pounds left and I'll have achieved my goal.

To any of the lifters out there, don't ever bulk past 15% bodyfat. Being muscular yet fat is shit compared to being lean muscular and fit. Always stay at around 10-15%.

Once I hit my goal weight of 150lbs, I am going to recomp and forever stay around this weight. Never going past 160 ever again. Thankfully I was blessed with good shoulder and arm genetics so I look much bigger than what my weight is.
sxb i wish u the best of success.

I have been getting leaner as of late thanks to working out and staying consistent and it's amazing. I got about 10 more pounds left and I'll have achieved my goal.

To any of the lifters out there, don't ever bulk past 15% bodyfat. Being muscular yet fat is shit compared to being lean muscular and fit. Always stay at around 10-15%.

Once I hit my goal weight of 150lbs, I am going to recomp and forever stay around this weight. Never going past 160 ever again. Thankfully I was blessed with good shoulder and arm genetics so I look much bigger than what my weight is.
Keep going brother.

Welp another lockdown in the GTA meaning gyms are closed yet again. I'm still going to continue to exercise but this cycle is annoying. I have my Microsoft Azure exam this week. I will ensure that I pass.

I have also managed to get close to getting a very good remote Cybersecurity volunteer position.

Things are looking great so far for me. I must continue this momentum!