Self Improvement Thread-John Cena Edition

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
There are multiple things I want to improve on especially as I'm nearing 30 years old(turning 27 this year)

1) I need to get my driving license

2) Need to make 50k+ in my field and hopefully 100k by 30

3) Need to achieve 10% bodyfat and get down to my goal weight of 150-155lbs(Currently at 165 at around 16-17%)

4) Eat more healthier

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Fück me you've set the bar too low, we're roughly the same age (Turning 27 next year) and I've got every single thing on your bucket list already ticked off, not trying to be rude broski but what exactly went wrong? Also where do you live currently?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
How u 27 and have no driving license? I’m 17 and I got it, are you American?

Last edited:
There are multiple things I want to improve on especially as I'm nearing 30 years old(turning 27 this year)

1) I need to get my driving license

2) Need to make 50k+ in my field and hopefully 100k by 30

3) Need to achieve 10% bodyfat and get down to my goal weight of 150-155lbs(Currently at 165 at around 16-17%)

4) Eat more healthier
Are you British or American fam no offense but you’re moving a bit slow with life fam

Rooble44

Are you British or American fam no offense but you’re moving a bit slow with life fam
Exactly, I ticked most of these things by the time I was 19, except the salary one which is a milestone I've reached at 25. Not sure if I should feel like shit for feeling good about myself at OPs expense.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Exactly, I ticked most of these things by the time I was 19, except the salary one which is a milestone I've reached at 25. Not sure if I should feel like shit for feeling good about myself at OPs expense.
What are you all rushing to? He got his goals, his youth and time. Why the rush?

Rooble44

What are you all rushing to? He got his goals, his youth and time. Why the rush?
Nothing wrong with having your goals in place regardless of age. But reality is the younger you smash through your goals the easier life will be for you.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Nothing wrong with having your goals in place regardless of age. But reality is the younger you smash through your goals the easier life will be for you.
Life is already easy. Doesn't look like it's much of a struggle when life progress from school, uni, work, marriage an retirement. It all set and the transition is so simple. Where do people struggle?

Fück me you've set the bar too low, we're roughly the same age (Turning 27 next year) and I've got every single thing on your bucket list already ticked off, not trying to be rude broski but what exactly went wrong? Also where do you live currently?
no need to be rude

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

No offense taken

Bro I graduated super early in 2015 with a very good degree. I got super cocky and ultra complacent and started getting very very very very lazy and kept procrastinating.

Time goes by and I never improved since.I have no one to blame than myself. I have however been making better strides in fact more improvement in 3 months than the last 5 years

But there's no point sulking in the past. It's time to get shit done and hopefully accomplish all of this. The past is the past.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Everyone got their own path to follow. Set your goals, smash them and set more goals. As long as you're working towards something everyday, inshallah you'll reach them.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
FFS gyms closed now right after I was making good gains. Guess I gotta stick to my home gym workout for now.

I am in a similar situation, all I can say is: do not let the words of others get to you brother, because as long as you are alive, InshaaAllah you can change your situation

Trending