Self Improvement Thread-John Cena Edition

I have been getting leaner as of late thanks to working out and staying consistent and it's amazing. I got about 10 more pounds left and I'll have achieved my goal.

To any of the lifters out there, don't ever bulk past 15% bodyfat. Being muscular yet fat is shit compared to being lean muscular and fit. Always stay at around 10-15%.

Once I hit my goal weight of 150lbs, I am going to recomp and forever stay around this weight. Never going past 160 ever again. Thankfully I was blessed with good shoulder and arm genetics so I look much bigger than what my weight is.
sxb i wish u the best of success.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I have been getting leaner as of late thanks to working out and staying consistent and it's amazing. I got about 10 more pounds left and I'll have achieved my goal.

To any of the lifters out there, don't ever bulk past 15% bodyfat. Being muscular yet fat is shit compared to being lean muscular and fit. Always stay at around 10-15%.

Once I hit my goal weight of 150lbs, I am going to recomp and forever stay around this weight. Never going past 160 ever again. Thankfully I was blessed with good shoulder and arm genetics so I look much bigger than what my weight is.
Keep going brother.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Welp another lockdown in the GTA meaning gyms are closed yet again. I'm still going to continue to exercise but this cycle is annoying. I have my Microsoft Azure exam this week. I will ensure that I pass.

I have also managed to get close to getting a very good remote Cybersecurity volunteer position.

Things are looking great so far for me. I must continue this momentum!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Havent updated this in a month, but i ended up passing a very special Microsoft Azure certification literally 30 mins ago. I was going to take the exam later this week but I was like f*ck it, I really want to do it now, so i was nervous as shit but ended up with a 79%(You need a 70% to pass). Man these past 2 months have been incredible in terms of personal development. I still have 3-4 left to do but man this feeling of progress and success is amazing.

Seriously, you can honestly achieve most things if you put your mind to it!!!!!! Man im so geeked right now! ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!!!

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Havent updated this in a month, but i ended up passing a very special Microsoft Azure certification literally 30 mins ago. I was going to take the exam later this week but I was like f*ck it, I really want to do it now, so i was nervous as shit but ended up with a 79%(You need a 70% to pass). Man these past 2 months have been incredible in terms of personal development. I still have 3-4 left to do but man this feeling of progress and success is amazing.

Seriously, you can honestly achieve most things if you put your mind to it!!!!!! Man im so geeked right now! ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!!!
Congrats you are doing well which certification was it?

congrats

az900 which is the basic first step cert. I'm now studying for the az 104 which is the systems admin cert. My cousin works at microsoft and said he could get me a job if i finish up a couple more.
as a comp engr student how easy is it to get an internship in microsoft

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I looked up the site but am confused on where to potentially start. What is the pathway called ?
The one im doing.

Start with the AZ900. Then u can decide what's next. I'm looking to become a data engineer or database admin.

1609316348865.png

Attachments

• 1609315912761.png
    1609315912761.png
    698.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
There are multiple things I want to improve on especially as I'm nearing 30 years old(turning 27 this year)

1) I need to get my driving license

2) Need to make 50k+ in my field and hopefully 100k by 30

3) Need to achieve 10% bodyfat and get down to my goal weight of 150-155lbs(Currently at 165 at around 16-17%)

4) Eat more healthier
crazy how much I have progressed so far compared to when I made this post

But grind never stops. I have way bigger goals now.

New Goals

1) Make $2 million by 35 years old

2) Own Multiple Properties

3) Buy a Porsche/Rolex DateJust/Mercedes E Class/

4) get to 10% bodyfat at 170-175lbs

5) Focus more on MMA. Compete one day in BJJ/Boxing/Muay Thai

6) Nutrition is good, but can be better

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Last edited:
Warya how did you become a data engineer with an unrelated degree? I’m trying to do the same thing inshallah (my degree is STEM but unrelated to the data field)

Very easy just get some certificates and make some connections.
Portfolio is important too right? What should it look like. ATM I know the basics of python and have shat out like one very basic gui program with it.

I’m guessing I’ll need an ML project, an ETL project and something cloud related? How too come up with project ideas?

Trending

Latest posts