Self-hating

No do what you want, I don’t find Somali girls attractive at all so it doesn’t matter what other people think. Also they’re rude as f*ck I hated seeing them about if I was on dates with my ex all they do is stare at you and your girl lol.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes; not liking your own kind makes you Tyrone's doopleganger.
:manny: Its ok if you find other groups attractive or decide to date or marry out. But for lampooning a whole group that you orginate from, thats just sad.

This group shares any combo of the following:

1) Internalized biases
2) Grew up totally isolated from Somalis (and have negative assertions about them)
3) Were given negative feedback in the home about Somali women
4) Have hooyo issues/family problems
5) They see an attractive Somali woman and consider her a different ethnicity
6) Constantly body shame and criticize Somali girls
7) Are non-Somalis trolling on SSpot or marginalized Somali groups
8) They see a few Xalimos marrying out, assume there is no ethnic loyalty so they decide to buck the trend and 'AbdiExit'
9) Romantically scarred by a Xalimo
10) Trolling for attention or a Plat thread

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Yes; not liking your own kind makes you Tyrone's doopleganger.
:manny: Its ok if you find other groups attractive or decide to date or marry out. But for lampooning a whole group that you orginate from, thats just sad.

This group shares any combo of the following:

1) Internalized biases
2) Grew up totally isolated from Somalis (and have negative assertions about them)
3) Were given negative feedback in the home about Somali women
4) Have hooyo issues/family problems
5) They see an attractive Somali woman and consider her a different ethnicity
6) Constantly body shame and criticize Somali girls
7) Are non-Somalis trolling on SSpot or marginalized Somali groups
8) They see a few Xalimos marrying out, assume there is no ethnic loyalty so they decide to buck the trend and 'AbdiExit'
9) Romantically scarred by a Xalimo
10) Trolling for attention or a Plat thread

11. Loves to use the term ''''

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you sure about that? I'm a little skeptical :lolbron:

You've lived it so you generalize and assume this to be the 'natural order of things' with Somali women. All women irrespective of their background will take issue with something you do, so deal with it. How often that happens is a reflection of what you do to irritate her and her capacity for patience with you and that depends on the woman in question. It has little to do with culture and it's more about individual temperament.

You've lived it so you generalize and assume this to be the 'natural order of things' with Somali women. All women irrespective of their background will take issue with something you do, so deal with it. How often that happens is a reflection of what you do to irritate her and her capacity for patience with you and that depends on the woman in question. It has little to do with culture and it's more about individual temperament.
I suppose I was wrong in generalizing

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I suppose I was wrong in generalizing
Good to hear.

Generalise all you want, your life revolves around you. There’s no room to compromise. I suggest everything opposite that previous poster made you feel guilty about :)

You are free to date or marry whoever you please. We are unperturbed as long as you don't try to demonize Xalimos or paint them with the same brush like they are a monolith. However, from my observation individuals that have grievances from childhood or in dating some Somali women (often unvetted) tend to latch their unsavory experiences on to the collective. lol. I think the brothers who are even keeled and don't openly utter their grievances yet marry out are far better than the bemoaning individuals which appear to act like they have an emotional wound that refuses to heal. I hope you are the former rather than the latter.

Good to hear.

You are free to date or marry whoever you please. We are unperturbed as long as you don't try to demonize Xalimos or paint them with the same brush like they are a monolith. However, from my observation individuals that have grievances from childhood or in dating some Somali women (often unvetted) tend to latch their unsavory experiences on to the collective. lol. I think the brothers who are even keeled and don't openly utter their grievances yet marry out are far better than the bemoaning individuals which appear to act like they have an emotional wound that refuses to heal. I hope you are the former rather than the latter.

I am neither, one could be said about anything that has a negative connotation towards it doesn’t change the fact that it interests me to say the least. I’ve never dated a Somali girl nor do I intend on dating them in the foreseeable future. Ones interest and certain individualism doesn’t seem to coexist. You’ve got a binary choice between Somali girls and they all cover the same blanket. Just as an observation of my interaction with UK Somali girls

1. Religious conservative, doesn’t really have much of an opinion on things their personality revolves around the aforementioned.
Will get married by 22, have a child will have financial complications and just genuinely live to scrape by.

2. non religious, typically promiscuous loud abrasive personality has an identity issue finds comfort in associating themselves with fringe societal liberal groups. Will eventually have a mid life crisis in their 30s live in resentment because they thought maybe choice (A) was what they wanted all along.

I work with a mixed raced jamaican guy, very good friend of mine. raised by his white mum and absent black dad. Now he has kids with with white chick. I told him about this and he said not surprised. The black woman is dying out. Despite knowing him for so long it hit me how little connection he has with black women. within a generation they lose these people. Over 90% of mixed raced in uk end up with white partner, so the half will become a quarter by the time you are a grandpa and keep diminishing. 60 years from now we will have substantial white population in uk claiming to be Caribbean
Imagine that:deadpeter:

Trending