Self-hating

Its sad bro, they're willing contributing to the genetic genocide of their own people.
I work with a mixed raced jamaican guy, very good friend of mine. raised by his white mum and absent black dad. Now he has kids with with white chick. I told him about this and he said not surprised. The black woman is dying out. Despite knowing him for so long it hit me how little connection he has with black women. within a generation they lose these people. Over 90% of mixed raced in uk end up with white partner, so the half will become a quarter by the time you are a grandpa and keep diminishing. 60 years from now we will have substantial white population in uk claiming to be Caribbean

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I prefer Arab girls doesn’t mean im a self hater. Indeed, they are like family too as we are all part of the Ummah

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
He’s a weirdo. if he keeps disliking people shit for no reason he’ll be put on timeout.
Nigga you came out of nowhere and stated mass spamming qashin on my thread loool foh

It's natural to not like your own ethnicity. Nowadays, people are experimental and curious. So they want to be testing out exotic mixes of peeps.
But when marriage flies in, they want to settle down with their own.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That neef @Figo and you started to be fair. You could have just let me enjoy my Arab queens in peace
No you nacas you dislike my post from yesterday that said I wanna see how “Wez Ayrabs” defend this:birdman:

I don’t dislike for no reason. Stop being emotional and disliking for no reason.

Trending