Self-hating

If you don’t want to marry the person from your ethnicity or date them is it self-hating?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it is. I believe you should be open to dating/getting to know someone of your ethnicity and that doesn’t stop you from getting to know other ethnic backgrounds .

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
No you nacas you dislike my post from yesterday that said I wanna see how “Wez Ayrabs” defend this:birdman:

I don’t dislike for no reason. Stop being emotional and disliking for no reason.
I’ll take my qashins but you also have to do it too. Lool you spammed my whole thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nigga you came out of nowhere and stated mass spamming qashin on my thread loool foh
Ofc that’s the motto :manny::chrisfreshhah:

Like I said I don’t cross anyone. If a nigga dislikes my shit I’ll spam his shit till he/she cries. :manny:

which is funny because blacks in uk say we are selfhaters when in london more than half the kids under 5 of Caribbean descent are mixed raced. you have a whole group of men not attracted to their women and dont want kids who will look like them
Yeah I think black men mostly go for lightskin females or with Eurocentric features. And mixed race girls go for black men. So at the end of the day black women are losing out.

Sambuus

Inactive
Yeah I think black men mostly go for lightskin females or with Eurocentric features. And mixed race girls go for black men. So at the end of the day black women are loosing out.
It’s so weird how a specific type of group of males hate themselves so much they rather not make children that look exactly like them:westbrookwtf:

It’s so weird how a specific type of group of males hate themselves so much they rather not make children that look exactly like them:westbrookwtf:

The biggest self hating demographic is indhoyaar women, they ALL wish they were white, biggest white supremacists in the world. My gf is reer kung fu, she says all types of self hating shit. All her female relatives in our generation except one is dating a white guy.

Trending