Seeing famous & non-famous ppl die makes me realise

Like you can’t take sh$t to the grave. And how important your impact on Earth is. I already knew this but it makes you realise it more.

Guys you know what’s scary I keep hearing people in my relatives. Dying maskins either by suicide or killed etc. AUN.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What’s funny is when celebs died this year a lot of people have been saying “what is 2020” dude it’s life. People die

Villainess

It’s not just deaths lots of crazy stuff has happened this year I don’t even know where to start
Not really. Only the pandemic wallahi. and it isn’t the first nor the last time a disease came. Black Plague was worse and so was the Spanish flu. the worst year had to be 1918 they were going thru WW2 and the worst flu ever. This year Isn’t bad at all

Not really. Only the pandemic wallahi. and it isn’t the first nor the last time a disease came. Black Plague was worse and so was the Spanish flu. the worst year had to be 1918 they were going thru WW2 and the worst flu ever. This year Isn’t bad at all
Well with the technology that earth has a virus outbreak would be the least on our mind

We also found life on Venus which means humans aren’t alone in this universe

Villainess

We also found life on Venus which means humans aren’t alone in this universe

They say that every year. They said that about mars too. Only Allah knows.
whatever they discover is in allahs plan

So what’s bad about 2020?
So you want to know what’s so bad 🙃 We are at a stressful crossroads across the world. We have climate change which has been affecting countries all over for years now. Look at the floods in the UK. Look at last year’s top temperatures across Europe. Australia and the U.S.’s out of control fires. The death of species, many providing food for humans. Leaders of many countries, like the U.S., don’t want to admit to climate change, but they know it is happening, and it makes them fear it can contribute to losing their position in the world and hurt financial growth. Some scientists are predicting climate change will make many populated areas unlivable, which will lead to greater pressure to migrate.

They say that every year. They said that about mars too. Only Allah knows.
whatever they discover is in allahs plan
That’s not one hundred percent true scientist said that it may be possible for mars to have life

Meanwhile we have found actual proof of life on Venus

Villainess

So you want to know what’s so bad 🙃 We are at a stressful crossroads across the world. We have climate change which has been affecting countries all over for years now. Look at the floods in the UK. Look at last year’s top temperatures across Europe. Australia and the U.S.’s out of control fires. The death of species, many providing food for humans. Leaders of many countries, like the U.S., don’t want to admit to climate change, but they know it is happening, and it makes them fear it can contribute to losing their position in the world and hurt financial growth. Some scientists are predicting climate change will make many populated areas unlivable, which will lead to greater pressure to migrate.
Which has been happening over a period of time. Not just in one year. Climate change has been happening since the beginning of time. What does that have to do with 2020. People try to hard to make 2020 seem bad

Villainess

That’s not one hundred percent true scientist said that it may be possible for mars to have life

Meanwhile we have found actual proof of life on Venus
They found GAS. Gas. by life they mean bacteria.

phosphine — a toxic compound of hydrogen and phosphorus — as a possible signature for life on other planets and it is made by some organisms on Earth. “Anaerobic life produces it quite happily,”

Which has been happening over a period of time. Not just in one year. Climate change has been happening since the beginning of time. What does that have to do with 2020. People try to hard to make 2020 seem bad
Your mixing “Climate Change” with the “Ice Age”

7CD72088-4111-4DB1-AC83-FB4FFBD34E81.jpeg

They found GAS. Gas. by life they mean bacteria.

phosphine — a toxic compound of hydrogen and phosphorus — as a possible signature for life on other planets and it is made by some organisms on Earth. “Anaerobic life produces it quite happily,”
That is life though... organisms are still life fam what are you getting at

It says a particular change. They noticed it in the 20th century but it’s been happening for a while now. Humans added onto it
You didn’t read it fam “largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels” so your telling me fossil fuels existed at the beginning of time fam

Villainess

Organisms can evolve to bigger shit it’s called evolution
bacteria isn’t going come to life. The only time it‘ll evolve is into another type of bacteria or even a virus strain. Evolution doesn’t exist in reality. You mean to tell me I came from a monkey. Funny

Trending

Latest posts