Seeing famous & non-famous ppl die makes me realise

bacteria isn’t going come to life. The only time it‘ll evolve is into another type of bacteria or even a virus strain. Evolution doesn’t exist in reality. You mean to tell me I came from a monkey. Funny
I personally believe animals can and have evolved a good example is domestication but when it comes to humans evolution is a bit... confusing

I personally believe animals can and have evolved a good example is domestication but when it comes to humans evolution is a bit... confusing
You can see evolution in modern day as well

1601832895869.jpeg

bacteria isn’t going come to life. The only time it‘ll evolve is into another type of bacteria or even a virus strain. Evolution doesn’t exist in reality. You mean to tell me I came from a monkey. Funny
Why I imagine you as a lizard crawling out of water on all four, then turns into a dinosaur, then into a monkey and then into a big booty farax :damn: :mjlol:

mrlog

VIP
Not really. Only the pandemic wallahi. and it isn’t the first nor the last time a disease came. Black Plague was worse and so was the Spanish flu. the worst year had to be 1918 they were going thru WW2 and the worst flu ever. This year Isn’t bad at all

WW2 in 1918 ??
:faysalwtf:

and here I was thinking my History was bad.
Yours is non existent sxb