Secessionists spread their booty for another foreign power

true that sxb they talk the talk but that is what women are good at
Let them gossip like girls. Majerteen are naago my friend I can smell the estrogen in their posts:dead:
so many salty xasiids here!!
Mashallah, somaliland hanolato!!!!
Wasn't OP PIM or whatever? Lol calling us secessionist

Munaafiq

:farmajoyaab: is that all you have to say? Walahi this shit is embarrassing. I take no joy reporting it.

Tukraq

VIP
aucidibilahi, never seen a more submissive bunch, British did wonders to there mindset when they took them over, straight conquered people, even reer Djibouti wouldn't do something like this for France

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
If Somaliland was colonized by England.. how did they send people to fight for France

:chrisfreshhah:
Unless they volunteered to be french soldiers :gucciwhat: What the f*ck?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They volunteered to die for France, not even their colonial power Britain but a random colonial power. :russ:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
aucidibilahi, never seen a more submissive bunch, British did wonders to there mindset when they took them over, straight conquered people, even reer Djibouti wouldn't do something like this for France

It seems like the Djiboutian colonial soldiers were mostly Somalilanders they imported lol. I did hear this from actual Djibouti people, but I didn't believe it until now. This explains why theres a lander diaspora in Djibouti lol, and I think @Timo Madow and proud mentioned his grandfather from burco was a french solider somehow lol, I guess he volunteered too :chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts