Secessionists spread their booty for another foreign power

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lol fake story

I sincerely hope deep down you're embarrassed about this.

Major L dying for Europeans in a war you have no business to be in.

:ileycry:
Don't feel anything. They called upon there colonies, some went, others stayed. History is history.

Also, Somalis (Somalia) are not excluded from "this L". Who invaded Ethiopia in 1936? It was not only Italians... :gnzbryw:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Don't feel anything. They called upon there colonies, some went, others stayed. History is history.

Also, Somalis (Somalia) are not excluded from "this L". Who invaded Ethiopia in 1936? It was not only Italians... :gnzbryw:
But why commemorate it? These folks in the video are proud of this history. It should be something forgotten. Walahi i will publicly karbaash my people if they did this despicable act god forbid.

Wait f*ck up, he was not those ones that fought it world war 1. He was not even born yet lol.

He came in the 30's with his fam for his abo to work in Djibouti, as it apperanly payed more then selling camels to niggas in Berbera.

He fought in WW2 tho. Still sad tbh :dead:

I actually read from somewhere that the reason why there are so many SL expatriates in djbouti is because they are descendants of those who went for work during the 20th century.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
do not post nsfw content that depicts nudity or partial nudity on this forum. the rules are clear. if you can not operate within them, you are free to leave.

The Somalis wanted to fight and invade “Ethiopia” to get back our lands. They were doing it for their benefit not for European interests lol...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no comparison

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The Somalis wanted to fight and invade “Ethiopia” to get back our lands. They were doing it for their benefit not for European interests lol...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no comparison
That makes it even worse. Italians had no plans for independence for Somalis. They actually thought they would unite with other Somalis?

Got supper played. Lucky Nazi Germany lost.

I got the point, their intentions were wrong. They got played by the Italians.
You didn’t get the obvious point...

But anyway, I don’t think anyone should be judged for something they didn’t do.

I had no interest in this thread and the underlying qabyalad but don’t lie about people and make outrageous comparisons.

Take care.

Trending