Secessionists spread their booty for another foreign power

Tukraq

VIP
It seems like the Djiboutian colonial soldiers were mostly Somalilanders they imported lol. I did hear this from actual Djibouti people, but I didn't believe it until now. This explains why theres a lander diaspora in Djibouti lol, and I think @Timo Madow and proud mentioned his grandfather from burco was a french solider somehow lol, I guess he volunteered too :chrisfreshhah:
:mjlol: you just put two and two together, @Timo Madow and proud is this true:gucciwhat: did he atleast get a French pension?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
How poor was your grandfather to make the walk from Burco to Vichy :lolbron:
@Timo Madow and proud so why was he karbashing djiboutians for France? did they pay good or something
Wait f*ck up, he was not those ones that fought it world war 1. He was not even born yet lol.

He came in the 30's with his fam for his abo to work in Djibouti, as it apperanly payed more then selling camels to niggas in Berbera.

He fought in WW2 tho. Still sad tbh :dead:

The clan that sold their Suktans daughter to A British colonial officer Douglas talking about loyalty. We don't owe you shig somalians

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Wait f*ck up, he was not those ones that fought it world war 1. He was not even born yet lol.

He came in the 30's with his fam for his abo to work in Djibouti, as it apperanly payed more then selling camels to niggas in Berbera.

He fought in WW2 tho. Still sad tbh :dead:

Your grandfather worked for the french to oppress Somalis in Djibouti (who are actually FROM DJIBOUTI) who wouldn't do it.

Take that in

:gucciwhat:

Cooning level 100.

Timo Jareer and proud

member: 7488"]aucidibilahi, never seen a more submissive bunch, British did wonders to there mindset when they took them over, straight conquered people, even reer Djibouti wouldn't do something like this for France[/QUOTE]
Cisse's definitely did during WW2. I ain't going down without taking niggas with me. :)

Tukraq

VIP
member: 7488"]aucidibilahi, never seen a more submissive bunch, British did wonders to there mindset when they took them over, straight conquered people, even reer Djibouti wouldn't do something like this for France
Cisse's definitely did during WW2. I ain't going down without taking niggas with me. :)[/QUOTE]
they fought for France in WW2:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

Timo Jareer and proud

Your grandfather worked for the french to oppress Somalis in Djibouti (who are actually FROM DJIBOUTI) who wouldn't do it.

Take that in

:gucciwhat:

Cooning level 100.
Hold up. He was not even born during WW1 chill tf out I saw France, fight, and my username tagged kkk I did not read everything. He fought in WW2.

He did not kabash any cisse's, only Nazis. :samwelcome:

Timo Jareer and proud

Cisse's definitely did during WW2. I ain't going down without taking niggas with me. :)
they fought for France in WW2:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have Cisse relative's, they did fight in WW2. I call WW2 the great L of the Horn since everyone in the Horn of Africa had some involvement in getting crushed by Europeans.

From Ethiopia getting invaded by Italians and cuck Somalis from Italian Somaliland, to niggas fighting for France and dying in Europe and in some cases in the Pacific fighting Japan (I shit you not). :damn:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
If Somaliland was colonized by England.. how did they send people to fight for France

:chrisfreshhah:
Unless they volunteered to be french soldiers :gucciwhat: What the f*ck?
:fittytousand: "we fought with and for our allies and we shall spill our blood should that be the case in the future."
An Isaquoi war hero at normandy, major Francois de Isaquoi.

Go visit the war hero museum you kiddos:siilaanyosmile:

Tukraq

VIP
3? Who the f*ck is the third?
yup it was only Britain and France, the Italians were to far down south
640px-Horn1915ad_fin.png

Trending