Secessionists spread their booty for another foreign power

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You didn’t get the obvious point...

But anyway, I don’t think anyone should be judged for something they didn’t do.

I had no interest in this thread and the underlying qabyalad but don’t lie about people and make outrageous comparisons.

Take care.
I got the point that they wanted to unite Somali people. I responded with that they got played by Italy to conquer the Ogaden region. There is a comparison between the two, both fighting for colonial powers.

I got the point that they wanted to unite Somali people. I responded with that they got played by Italy to conquer the Ogaden region. There is a comparison between the two, both fighting for colonial powers.
One fighting for colonial powers for the sake of fighting for colonial powers and their interests. No benefit to themselves.

The other fighting to liberate their country, by any means, including sparking the colonial powers to fight to their benefit. Fighting Ethiopia who is occupying their land vs fighting some far away rando European country.

There is no comparison, that’s obvious to all. I think you get it, idk why you’re insisting on pretending you don’t.

Timo Jareer and proud

One fighting for colonial powers for the sake of fighting for colonial powers and their interests. No benefit to themselves.

The other fighting to liberate their country, by any means, including sparking the colonial powers to fight to their benefit. Fighting Ethiopia who is occupying their land vs fighting some far away rando European country.

There is no comparison, that’s obvious to all. I think you get it, idk why you’re insisting on pretending you don’t.
And what I am stating is that the Italians used them to do their dirty work.
If it was not for the Allies when they conquered Italian East Africa there would be no united Somali state, ever.

Yes their intentions was to take back the Ogaden which is different from the French Djibouti soldiers who just wanted to fight. But, what they both share is that they both got played by Europeans.

That makes it even worse. Italians had no plans for independence for Somalis. They actually thought they would unite with other Somalis?

Got supper played. Lucky Nazi Germany lost.
Somalis got played really bad wallah. Once the Italians utilised their Somali foot-soldiers to conquer the rest of the HOA, they planned to transform East Africa into a New Roman province.

Independence for any Horner ethnic group or for Libyans/North Africans was completely impossible. Italians wanted complete integration by upgrading their oversees colonies into provinces of Italy/New Roman Empire.

Timo Jareer and proud

Somalis got played really bad wallah. Once the Italians utilised their Somali foot-soldiers to conquer the rest of the HOA, they planned to transform East Africa into a New Roman province.

Independence for any Horner ethnic group or for Libyans/North Africans was completely impossible. Italians wanted complete integration by upgrading their oversees colonies into provinces of Italy/New Roman Empire.
Yeah walle waa some f*ck shit. Italy was the mentally ill Latin equivalent of Germany. :farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts