Scientists find 52 genes linked to intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
If a gene has an allele that shows up at a 99% frequency in a population and at 1% in another can it not be ascribed to the population in which it is predominant?

From what I gather, that rarely happens, and many traditional races like ''Mongoloid'', ''Caucasoid'', ''Negroid'' have big internal divergences (Koreans vs Filipinos / Finns vs Greeks etc). It is never as simple as that.

I would argue that changing the frequency of the occurrence of thousands of alleles in a population would show up as admixture at some point. The insertion of an allele that is almost entirely exclusive to African population in a large number of non-Africans is very much an admixing.

I just don't see a way out of the auto-cucking problem for the HBDers who are obsessed with intelligence and raising it through genetic engineering.

The junk part of the genome is way too massive for those small phenotype alleles to matter.

PS. This HBD stuff is very creepy. Whenever I read about it, all I think is: this will cause World War III. :russ:No wonder the scientific community has put a fatwa on studying it for the most part. :mjlol:

Read this, you can thank me later.

Association of dumbness or low IQ with Africans has been completely annihilated by data collected in North American and Western Europe over the past decade which show no disparities between white children and African children. Also, Africans are academically killing it in countries like the UK/US. In the UK, Black African kids started surpassing white kids in about half a decade ago. Ironically, if you take out Somalis from the data, black African children perform on par with the Chinese! This has been well-known to anyone who follows education in these countries!

Those Africans in the West are the cream of the crop in their home countries and are not representative of the average intelligence of populations in those African countries. Somalis are weighing down the scores of blacks in the data because it wasn't only our elites who made it to the West, but everyone and their grandma is here. It makes sense that elite Africans would out-do White kids since it not a fair comparison. Elite whites would blow the elite Africans out the water, and representative sample of whites would also blow a representative (and not selected for) sample of Africans out the water. There's no doubt that on average cadaans are more intelligent than madows. This is just a fact, ama ooya ama dhuusa.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Those Africans in the West are the cream of the crop in their home countries and are not representative of the average intelligence of populations in those African countries. Somalis are weighing down the scores of blacks in the data because it wasn't only our elites who made it to the West, but everyone and their grandma is here. It makes sense that elite Africans would out-do White kids since it not a fair comparison. Elite whites would blow the elite Africans out the water, and representative sample of whites would also blow a representative (and not selected for) sample of Africans out the water. There's no doubt that on average cadaans are more intelligent than madows. This is just a fact, ama ooya ama dhuusa.

I think Somalis are probably more intelligent than other Africans (using Darwinism, it was much harder to survive in arid Somalia than tropical Africa), but our culture has some serious issues.

I think Somalis are probably more intelligent than other Africans (using Darwinism, it was much harder to survive in arid Somalia than tropical Africa), but our culture has some serious issues.

I believe this too. I think our average IQ would fall in between the subsaharan and European averages, placing us around the North African/Mid East averages.

Apollo

VIP
I believe this too. I think our average IQ would fall in between the subsaharan and European averages, placing us around the North African/Mid East averages.

However, the severe economic conditions of Somalia mess things up.. and the war+constant instability. Only way to estimate the real genotypic IQ [fixed] of Somalis would be to do a study on second-generation Western born Somalis. There is no way they would score 85 like African Americans.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Read this, you can thank me later.

Association of dumbness or low IQ with Africans has been completely annihilated by data collected in North American and Western Europe over the past decade which show no disparities between white children and African children. Also, Africans are academically killing it in countries like the UK/US. In the UK, Black African kids started surpassing white kids in about half a decade ago. Ironically, if you take out Somalis from the data, black African children perform on par with the Chinese! This has been well-known to anyone who follows education in these countries!

I read that article some time back, it's a good one. The argument against it though would be that the he is comparing elite Africans and their children to the general white population, instead of comparing the general white population to the general black populations in Africa.

The West has been accepting the smartest people of the third world for decades now, and it has actually caused a brain drain. This selective immigration policy was not applied to Somalis though who came as refugees.

Apollo

VIP
The West has been accepting the smartest people of the third world for decades now, and it has actually caused a brain drain. This type of selective immigration practices was not applied to Somalis though who came as refugees.

In the 80s and early 90s, the Somali immigrants were slightly above average, but since about 1995 I think there is no selection to speak of, possibly even the lower classes that are moving.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
In the 80s and early 90s, the Somali immigrants were slightly above average, but since about 1995 I think there is no selection to speak of, possibly even the lower classes that are moving.

Reminds me of how the northern free blacks in the US were flourishing before the end of slavery. After slavery ended, the southern former slaves moved northward and turned that community into a low class one. Very disheartening.

I know for a fact I carry the native Somali intelligence gene:cool:

@AbdiJohnson also carries intelligence genes but his are yahudi and not native Somali:manny:

The rest of y'all are shit outta luck :manny:

I read that article some time back, it's a good one. The argument against it though would be that the he is comparing elite Africans and their children to the general white population, instead of comparing the general white population to the general black populations in Africa.

The West has been accepting the smartest people of the third world for decades now, and it has actually caused a brain drain. This selective immigration policy was not applied to Somalis though who came as refugees.
Even if we accept the IQ of the children of selected elite Black Africans are being compared to the IQ of average white children, the mean IQ of the selected immigrants would have had to have been 110. Only then would the numbers make sense for black African school children to measure up against white children. The conclusion is thus the original IQ measurements assigned to Black Africans can't be correct, because of the regression toward the mean phenomenon.

What's even more astonishing is that this is before even taking into account groups like Somalis, for whom selection clearly isn't the case, as well as large subsets of other black Africans who likewise came as asylum seekers. Once you take this into account, the required mean for any selection to close the gap approaches 'the very gifted/genius' range, which obviously doesn't make sense. So, again, the old IQ scores for Sub Saharan African countries don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts