School girl LAUGHS while Shukri Abdi drowns threatening her to get in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
you can just tell by reading this article that this case is slowly turning into an accidental death because of the boys testimony saying lucy told shukri she will teach her how to swim. And also the boys account stating they saw shukri paddling with lucy and that she struggles as lucy swam in another direction. And unfortunatly there is a snapchat video of the girls together making it seem they were all friends when clearly shukri was forced

Ilaahay Ha uu naxariisto our little sister Shukri may her family get the shifaa and may they find ease in these times of hardships.

Ameen, thuma ameen.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't know if my read comprehension is slow, are you saying this was a murder an accident or cover-up by the police.
im saying this is murder but the account the boys made. Will make it seem it was an accident rather than malice intend

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Then this sounds like the boys who were questioned are covering up for someone.
Allahu alaam the pathologist who work with the police are refusing to do an autopsy on the bite marks that were clearly seen and are covering it with scratches from the river.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug naaya stop tryna @ me when you're speaking qashin bout my ppldem too, i sed AUN Shukri but i'm entitled to my opinion and i hold bullying comes from negligence, i'm not here to address this any further. :kodaksmiley:

But i'll apologise to @sigmund for derailing her thread, she's atleast doing something good and i respect that.

@sigmund Here is what the Somalis Communities should do, Come together Organise themself and go to the School in groups and Protest and express themself till they get justice for Shukri Yahye.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund Here is what the Somalis Communities should do, Come together Organise themself and go to the School in groups and Protest and express themself till they get justice for Shukri Yahye.
one of the campaigners who is working with shukri family said no somali truned up for support or bother to show up to the inquest. Somalis in manchester simply dont care about Shukri death

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The inquest today has been delayed and the final verdict was supposed to happen tomorrow but a bunch of remorseless somali women (journalists) have interrupted the inquest by saying shukri abdi translator had a different dialect to zamzam and the translation was "incorrect" 40% of the time. ZamZam was very upset and very angry and the Somali girls did not care and had attitude problem May Allah punish them with severe tornemant in this life and the next ameen. @Mckenzie @Al-Burcaawi
@Gibiin-Udug @P4$t0 @Gambar

Last edited:
The inquest today has been delayed and the final verdict was supposed to happen tomorrow but a bunch of remorseless somali women (journalists) have interrupted the inquest by saying shukri abdi translator had a different dialect to zamzam and the translation was "incorrect" 40% of the time. ZamZam was very upset and very angry and the Somali girls did not care and had attitude problem May Allah punish them with severe tornemant in this life and the next ameen.

There are people actually making it about them now? When they should be doing what they can to make sure those bullies receive their punishment. Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts