School girl LAUGHS while Shukri Abdi drowns threatening her to get in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I see right through all of you. Pretend to show concern but bash Somali girls in other threads. Very transparent.
Why wouldn't I show concern when a little Somali girl was murdered in cold blood? What does this have to do with grown up Somali women, not girls, on twitter being bashed? Please tell me.

You yourself are sick for trying to use this tragedy to score a point and create a "Ha gotchu" moment. You yourself are gatekeeping so only "non-bashing" people can feel sorry and show concern when a little Somali girl gets murdered.

Seek help. I'm actually serious. I think you're sick.

Gambar

VIP
Why wouldn't I show concern when a little Somali girl was murdered in cold blood? What does this have to do with grown up Somali women, not girls, on twitter being bashed? Please tell me.

You yourself are sick for trying to use this tragedy to score a point and create a "Ha gotchu" moment. You yourself are gatekeeping so only "non-bashing" people can feel sorry and show concern when a little Somali girl gets murdered.

Seek help. I'm actually serious. I think you're sick.

Im using you as in plural. You are showing compassion mashallah but to the ones that aren’t and blamed the mother, you’ll rue the day if you ever have children. So many what ifs. The girl is dead and gone, make dua for her and her family, and be diligent with your own children.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Im using you as in plural. You are showing compassion mashallah but to the ones that aren’t and blamed the mother, you’ll rue the day if you ever have children. So many what ifs. The girl is dead and gone, make dua for her and her family, and be diligent with your own children.
I understand your point but generalizing is never good.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Majority of these guys on here engage in nonsense every day so it’s no surprise 416 and McKenzie lack compassion or tact.
@416 didn't mention qabiil tho or anything. I understand his point and where he's aiming at and I kinda agree but the wording might have been a bit bad.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Are you gonna reply back Or are you gonna dodge my question? What makes me a sexist pig?
if it was her father that was there with her instead of her mother would you have used the same enrgy in attacking the mother?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Majority of these guys on here engage in nonsense every day so it’s no surprise 416 and McKenzie lack compassion or tact.

Whats with your black and white thinking?

Just because people here engage in childish treads does that mean they cant
feel sorrow or grief when tragedy occurs?
Why are you talking like you know whats in peoples hearts?

For those who are blaming the parents, dont you think they are doing it
too understand and come to a conclusion so that they might avoid the same fate when
they become parents?

And if you hate this place and the people in it, why do you lurk
around threads you despise so much?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What are you even talking about? Do you even think before typing? Or am I the only one who doesn’t understand the question
lets just forget about it because we're all going to agree to disagree so whats the point lets just make dua for the family and go

Status
Not open for further replies.