School girl LAUGHS while Shukri Abdi drowns threatening her to get in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
School bullies are known to instill fear on their victims, this is probably one of their methods but it turned to a tragic point.
It's a possibility that they had threatened the victim , and told her that they would do something awful to her .

There is a possibility this links to drowning , unless the river's current is too strong to dive into and swim away from ,
But the question lies within that circle what kind of friends would watch their friend drown ?
check your message

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There was definitely some negligence on the family side. They couldn't take care of her when she was alive, they don't deserve the blood and sweat of the Community to help them.
Shut the f*ck up man, it's not rocket science to speak to your child and make sure everything is ok. The moment you mentioned Dadaab Refugee Camp i already knew what folks they were and their haughty attitude towards Somalis doesn't help raise children well either.

Bullying takes many forms and it's a duty on every parent to be proactive however possible. The Community should not and will not be proactive for a reactive parent.
I said what i said and i meant it, she thinks i'm attacking the child but i'm saying God took the child away from a bad parent. :kanyeshrug:
She was an Ogadeen qaxooti. Where was her father? Nowhere to be seen, probably too busy bashing Hawiye and Isaaq at a mafrash. Where was her Mom? Too busy on the phone insulting women from other qabiils like @Gibiin-Udug does. This forum is a close reflection of real life, youd be suprised. So dont blame me when i say i couldn't give a rats ass about the kids family
I can't resonate with qaxootis straight from the baadiyo. Hawiyes and Isaaq are reer Magaal, foreigners went to school with our kids in Muqdisho before the War. It is no suprise why one demographic make up the majority of degenerates in the diaspora.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
they were her bullies and she could not even swim, they definitely intimidated & coerced poor Shukri into joining them

So are you suggesting the two boys are not innocent? walahi akh something is telling me they were involved wasnt there a witness of them seeing shukri being dragged by four people by her headscarf ?? a couple in the car and i remember lucy saying she arranged their meeting but somehow they met by accident????? im telling you those boys were involved some way they keep contradicting things and what about the bite marks ??

Those boys are definitely involved with something , they are covering their tracks to distance themselves away
it's possible that they lured Shukri in the first place and intimidated her to dive into the river , there's no way you can go with your bullies anywhere without being psychically abused (beaten to coercion).

We should also ask why the school and police turning a blind eye to this matter ?

There's no point covering them as underages since they've had a role and witnessed Shukri's drowning.

Suspect 1 and Suspect 2 are the schoolgirls who bullied Shukri right?
Suspect 1 was in the river with Shukri and Suspect 2 paddled along , while the boys remained in the riverbank?
Suspect 3 couldn't swim and Suspect 4 thought the river was dirty
( Isn't that a contradictory itself since their intentions were go to the Riverside, despite Suspects 4 3 2 coincidently meeting with Suspect 1 and Shukri outside an arcade and all of a sudden late in the noon had plans to head to the river)
Suspect 1 left Shukri in her vulnerable position and swam towards nearby docks, meanwhile what was the other girl doing (Suspect 2) did she also swam away and watched

This news article doesn't add up it only highlights a smaller glimpse of the tragedy that took place.

What was the role of Suspect 2 notice how blank this article is when covering Suspect 2?

So suspect 4 does a Samaritan role , what was he doing , was he an accomplice to cover up their tracks by pretending to rescue etc

The entire story isn't clear more like rigged

This is likely to murder by drowning

Since Shukri was bullied in school and it have confirmed that Suspect 1 and 2 were her bullies, there could be another possibility , a link between Suspect 3 and 4 were her bullies but 4 insists that he never met Shukri before , maybe he"coincidently" knew her and was her bully .

AUN to Shukri , may she be in a better place , she didn't deserve to die like this.

It looks like a cover up.

Also from what I understand the four suspects were not separated by law enforcement thus enabling them to create a story that’s plausible.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
i heard ppl who die drowning are categorized the same as ppl who die in the fire

Paradise
but who knows
AUN

“The martyrs are five: the one [who died] from plague; intestinal illness; drowning; building collapse; and the martyr who died striving in the way of Allah.” (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Inshallah that is where she is going

So are you suggesting the two boys are not innocent? walahi akh something is telling me they were involved wasnt there a witness of them seeing shukri being dragged by four people by her headscarf ?? a couple in the car and i remember lucy saying she arranged their meeting but somehow they met by accident????? im telling you those boys were involved some way they keep contradicting things and what about the bite marks ??

They’re not innocent but the court is trying to control the narrative in order to save these murderers.

Somalis love to shank each other over bullshit yet somehow they can’t turn these four murderers into minced meat.

Wallahi it looks bad for us as an ethnic group, our honor has been violated and Somali social media/news outlets are silent.

Gambar

VIP
i heard ppl who die drowning are categorized the same as ppl who die in the fire

Paradise
but who knows
AUN
The girl was tortured. May Allah have mercy on her and her family. This place is full of losers wallahi. It’s no wonder all you guys ever talk about is bashing Somali women and other nonsense.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Gibiin-Udug cuz, there are a lot of sickos. Ilahay is just and they will get what’s coming to them.
Inshallah... Cuz notice how the hypocrites all play innocent when confronted. How can anyone question a grieving parents parenting? Nobody in their right mind would ask that during this time of grief.

AUN to Shukri. I hope she meets her parents in jannatul fardawsa on judgement day.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
AUN Shukri, may Allah swt make her among the promised of Jannatul Fardaws and may Allah swt punish those who were behind this very sick murder.

Guys, let's stop bickering about who mentioned qabiil and who did not, one of our sisters got murdered in cold blood and this is what we should focus on instead. To get justice for her and relieve her family through such justice.

@Gibiin-Udug has a point, Shukri has already passed away (ilaahay ha u naxariisto) and her family are still grieving their little child's loss

it would be better to focus on obtaining justice on Shukri's behalf & convicting her murderers rather than speculating on what the family did wrong

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Gibiin-Udug has a point, Shukri has already passed away (ilaahay ha u naxariisto) and her family are still grieving their little child's loss

it would be better to focus on obtaining justice on Shukri's behalf & convicting her murderers rather than speculating on what the family did wrong
Finally someone who gets it. Thank you!

Gambar

VIP
Inshallah... Cuz notice how the hypocrites all play innocent when confronted. How can anyone question a grieving parents parenting? Nobody in their right mind would ask that during this time of grief.

AUN to Shukri. I hope she meets her parents in jannatul fardawsa on judgement day.
None of them have children. When you drop your child off to school (since they were newcomers I bet you they didn’t even know any English and that makes it even scarier and worrisome) you never think they wouldn’t make it home because they were murdered. This place is full of xasid disgusting men wallahi. Wait until you have children I bet these losers will be begging the community for help and acting innocent lakiin Ilahay is all knowing and seeing. You will never know the worry of a parent until you yourself become one. Nacala idin ku yaal. Uff have some class about yourselves. Qabiil has a place and time. Inanta waxaa ahayd gabadh Muslim ah kow dheh. You guys pretend to be such good Muslims but bash her family. Waa yaab.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
None of them have children. When you drop your child off to school (since they were newcomers I bet you they didn’t even know any English and that makes it even scarier and worrisome) you never think they wouldn’t make it home because they were murdered. This place is full of xasid disgusting men wallahi. Wait until you have children I bet these losers will be begging the community for help and acting innocent lakiin Ilahay is all knowing and seeing. You will never know the worry of a parent until you yourself become one. Nacala idin ku yaal. Uff have some class about yourselves. Qabiil has a place and time. Inanta waxaa ahayd gabadh Muslim ah kow dheh. You guys pretend to be such good Muslims but bash her family. Waa yaab.
I understand your concern bro but just leave it. This is not the time, place and subject.

Gambar

VIP
you are still wrong for acting like @Mckenzie speaks on behalf of all of his clan members

he is an individual, he did not claim to be a spokesperson
He mentioned two clans. Let’s not play dumb here. He mentioned a clan to not only insult the murdered girl AUN’s family but the clan as a whole mentioning his own clan and another clan as being reer Magal. You are being dishonest here. His lack of compassion is coming from that place. Let’s see how he feels if Allah ever gives him children and he finds that one of them passes away under similar circumstances.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
@416 is right, if the poor girl is constantly getting bullied, either move her school or take care of it yourself by calling in any male relatives to deal with them. If she drowned because of her bullies than her mother has some responsibility as she didn't take the matter seriously enough, aside from complaining to people who couldn't care less about Somalis.

Obviously, her bullies are ultimately the ones to blame, however.

No one loves their child more than their mother. Her mother did all she could and you don’t really know what happens in school between kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.