School girl LAUGHS while Shukri Abdi drowns threatening her to get in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There are people actually making it about them now? When they should be doing what they can to make sure those bullies receive their punishment. Wtf?
They have been bullying and tormenting a campaigner who have been helping shukri family from day one and even got top top speakers from the uk to speak on firday but now it will be delayed for months and those speakers will be busy to come for the verdict if itsnt tomorrow and have ruined the chances for this case to progress so we know if the case turn to accident these horrible vile humans are responisble. They bullied the campaign because she is asian and not somali and they wanted to be the face of the campaign.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Blaming the girl's parent/s is inappropriate and pointless at this point. Shukri Abdi AUN deserves justice from the school and anyone else that contributed to her suffering and death.

That qabyaalad girl needs to chill out

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Blaming the girl's parent/s is inappropriate and pointless at this point. Shukri Abdi AUN deserves justice from the school and anyone else that contributed to her suffering and death.

That qabyaalad girl needs to chill out
Thank you. The reason why this page got to 7 pages was because of nerds accusing the mother of not trying her best in protecting shukri.

one of the campaigners who is working with shukri family said no somali truned up for support or bother to show up to the inquest. Somalis in manchester simply dont care about Shukri death

OH WOW this is truly a said to hear, I am just shock right now if we don't stand for ourself who will?

Asians seem to be very supporting if this case even more than Somalis

Bless the ASian for standing up for shukri family, And Wallahi this is a shame to the Somalis to have someone else to stand up for you. I truly thought MC Somalis their are united but hearing this I'm gutted.

Hi,I am part of the Justice4Shukri campaign.

Yes we as Asians and of mixed race backgrounds have been involved from the start and sadly we have experienced some hostility as a result from a number of sisters from the Somali community. Our focus was and always has been to expose the truth of Shukri's death and to get justice for her.To protect every other child and family from going through such a tragedy.

https://gal-dem.com/shukri-abdi-death-inquest-manchester-somali-community-activist/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-12-year-old-refugee-who-drowned-inquest-told

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-as-shukri-abdi-drowned-in-river-inquest-told

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...pushed-around-before-she-drowned-inquest-told

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-girl-feared-getting-into-trouble-over-outing

OH WOW this is truly a said to hear, I am just shock right now if we don't stand for ourself who will?

Unfortunately its true.Approximately 3 Somali sisters turned up on Friday. Prior to that, no Somalis across the UK have attended any of the inquests despite us spreading the details on all our social media platforms months ahead of time. Saying you support a family is one thing but actually being there physically is another. Every muslim should be supporting this family because this could have happened to anyone's child.

Please refrain from naming or displaying pics. Due to ages of all concerned,there are restrictions in place.

Thank you. The reason why this page got to 7 pages was because of nerds accusing the mother of not trying her best in protecting shukri.

May I advise anyone who wants to criticise the mother to fear Allah swt and stop. This was not her fault and anyone who points fingers at her will be held accountable ultimately by Allah swt.The fault lies solely with Shukri's bullies,the school,the MPs and councillors and the police who tried their best to deceive her and force her to accept that her daughter's death was a tragic accident. We were there and we saw what they were doing and it was disgusting to watch how they treated this family. May Allah's wrath come swiftly upon all those involved in this attempted cover-up including those muslim brown-nosers who sided with the police narrative. Ameen Ya Rabb.

The fact is, and I say this as fact because we have been supporting the mother over the last 8 months, she complained numerous times to the school in person. Due to the inaction of the school, she was in the process of moving Shukri to another school in Bury to get her away from those who were bullying her. Shukri's daily routine since entry into the UK was the same everyday until the last day of her life.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
This is what happens when bullying is taken too far. School didn't take it seriously enough that it cost her life. I hope that that little girl that had a hand in this gets some form of punishment. Vile.

اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِـ-فُلاَنٍ (باسـمه)وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتََـهُ فِي المَهْـدِيّيـنَ ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغَابِِـرِينَ، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنَا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فِيهِ

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
horta this is an underaged teenager are you sure this is legal?
do you genuinly think i give a flying f*ck whether she's 1 years old or 100 years old? She has blood on her hands and i will continue to expose her till she rots in prison. Iga dhaaf man.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
do you genuinly think i give a flying f*ck whether she's 1 years old or 100 years old? She has blood on her hands and i will continue to expose her till she rots in prison. Iga dhaaf man.
aww I hurt your feelings lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending